SSB for 3DS Master Fortress DLC for 3DS? Or New Master Form?

• Thread starter Bagel
  • Start date
Bagel

Bagel

we do a little trolling
Towns Folk
I always wondered if master fortress was in Smash 3DS. When I Heard It wasn't, I was sad. i thought, howabout DLC that adds it or adds a new form to master core? It could be 2-3 $. What Do You Think?
I personally would want a form that is parkour or a maze. I do know that there is no more DLC but i think It would be cool and this was just a thought.

It be a waste of time to add it in. The 3ds version wouldn't be able to fit that on its tiny screen, as well as much more time. Master fortress isn't anything special, it just makes classic mode more tedious, and Nintendo wouldn't even do it since its for a mode and not many care for classic mode

It's worthless. Master Fortress is just a maze full of enemies that basically delays you from winning Classic sooner than you would on 3DS. I wouldn't really enjoy this much because Classic is not really the more fun of game modes nowadays plus I don't think the 3DS is even capable of making Master Fortress as glorious as he is on the Wii U, let alone trying to fight him watching on a tiny screen. So yea, highly unlikely and probably useless addition for the 3DS.

Do you really think the 3DS is going to be able to handle that? A big maze full of enemies in the potato that it is the 3DS?

Back