Hyrule Warriors Master Quest DLC pack for Hyrule Warriors

• Thread starter Megalegacy98
  • Start date
Megalegacy98

Megalegacy98

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
OK, so last week Nintendo released a DLC for Hyrule Warriors called the Master Quest DLC. It features a variety of new stuff in Hyrule Warriors and to me I think it is a good way to show everyone what they could do with DLC's.
It features:
3 new characters including: Cia, Wizzro, and Volga
5 new "scenarios" (basically levels) featuring you playing from the villain's point of view
A new weapon for Link: Epona!
A new "map" called the Master Quest map.
original.jpg

(This is not the master quest map, couldn't find a pic but it looks just like this)
If you want to know what I mean by "map", its basically a map that looks like an original legend of zelda map. In every tile, there is a mission that you have to complete with special restrictions. When you win these battles, you get new weapons, new characters, and new Heart containers/Pieces of heart. But in the Master Quest Map, everything is the same, except the rewards are different. The prizes are weapon upgrades and alternate clothing.

Well, this is all there is. (BTW: There are more packs in the future to be added)

Hmmm, that sounds interesting. Based on the map you posted, is the area that you are in similar to the NES Legend of Zelda? I mean, are the bushes, enemies, and such placed similarly to that of the NES game? If so, that is really neat! Unfortunately, I don't have the game so I can't check it out for myself.

Hmmm, that sounds interesting. Based on the map you posted, is the area that you are in similar to the NES Legend of Zelda? I mean, are the bushes, enemies, and such placed similarly to that of the NES game? If so, that is really neat! Unfortunately, I don't have the game so I can't check it out for myself.

It has different levels. You guide the character to different lit-up areas (the ones that show the most) and go into the challenge. You then go to the Hyrule Warriors interface, doing the mission assigned

Oh, so that's how it works. That still sounds neat.

Reactions: Megalegacy98
Back