PC Max Payne 1 Review

• Thread starter Legit
  • Start date
Legit

Legit

The Eligimator
Towns Folk
Max Payne is an former American working as a New York City Police Department Homicide detective and as a Drug Enforcement Administration undercover agent, but he gave up both posts when he sees the limitations of orthodox police work.
531avc.jpg
His wife Michelle Payne and her young baby daughter has been killed on an affairs concerning the Russian Mafia.

Max Payne now have to roll on his own to solve problems that the police couldn't do and also get the help of his partner Vladimir Lem.

The game his really good same for the quality and the storyline his a perfect realization and has you see it's a quite old game but fun in the time.
Trailer: www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2ib6yAbAsA

Screenshots:
actual_1344890089.jpg
actual_1344890107.jpg
The Payne Family:

Helen Payne (Max's Mother)
Jack Payne (Max's Father)
Michelle Payne (Wife, Deceased)
Rose Payne (Daughter, Deceased)
This Game Is a 3star.jpg game and thank you.

Reactions: jams3223
Cool kid that's a good work

Aren't the screenshots from Max Payne 3 (I think)?

I played the original and it was one of the greatest PC games I'd ever played - the gameplay was really fun and the story was great. Max Payne 2 was pretty mediocre, though, in terms of both story and gameplay.

You might be right but Idon't all the max pPayne game look the same for since I played it on an Xbox 360

Try to fix those mistakes

Aren't the screenshots from Max Payne 3 (I think)?

I played the original and it was one of the greatest PC games I'd ever played - the gameplay was really fun and the story was great. Max Payne 2 was pretty mediocre, though, in terms of both story and gameplay.
I totally agree with Web here. The first game was the best one ever. 2 didn't interest me at all and I have also heard great things about the third one but haven't played it yet. I recently played the original on Android and damn, all those memories were just awesome.

I played them on a xbox the one will always be in a way more interesting than since it's when the problems begin dilawer it's obvious.

yeah it wasn't the Russian Mafia... it was junkies that killed his family (see spolier below). Vlad was the Russian Mafia. and it starts off with Max after Angelo Punchinello gang the Italian Mafia :). be careful with the story some of us hold it very dear. The second one does involve the Russian mafia alot more.
A power society linked with the government

Back