User Shop max raid mercenary hire

• Thread starter Kadaj
  • Start date
Kadaj

Kadaj

The Masochistic Hardcore Player XP
Towns Folk
having trouble with post game max raids? tired of seeing the game's S+ NPCs get wiped out repeatedly before you have a chance to take down the dynamax or gigantamax pokemon? well youre not alone, i had the same issues for a while here that almost everyone else out there has, and i am more than glad to help you out now so you can breeze through those notoriously frustrating 5* raids yourself. yes, these are pretty daunting once you first hit the post game, but a solo is far from impossible. it may require some carefully trained spongy mons or a full brute squad of varies attackers/ special attackers but i am here to help anyone who's tired of getting blown away halfway through a raid because of AI incompetence. now for future refence concerning the DLC release, i will not be able to buy it for a while so apologies in advance, but i wont be able to help with those for a while unless having the other person host lets me join.

so here's what im offering:
i can co op to help you beat a raid thats too hard alone, or i can do the raiding for you as much as i am able to with my own free time so your pokemon will level up. i was thinking of doing EV training for people but the problem here for me is knowing the other person's playstyle which is why i probably wont be doing that. i know where i like my team and EVs+ perfect IVs but i cant say the same as easily for others especially in larger portions of people, but i will level up your pokemon or co op the harder raids with you for certain.

not sure how many will decide to trust my judgement here but i know what im doing with most of the max raids that have released so far. So anyone who decides to have my help i can promise things will be a lot easier if the 5* ones are too hard for you and you dont have strong enough pokemon to handle them (beware of obstagoon and clefable raids, these are some of the worst ive seen!). some of these are just flat out cheap and others too OP altogether (defiant+ barrier shatters can easily mean an instant game over, you know how weak the AI is), and any swords dance (epsecially more than once) is another OP thing that just wipes them out all the time. hope i can be of help to anyone who might be interested...

Reactions: Mizunil
Back