Maz's Art Gallery

• Thread starter Mazumia
  • Start date
Mazumia

Mazumia

The Hero in Green
Towns Folk
I thought i'd start posting my art, as i've improved greatly since the last time I was here. Hope you all enjoy! Until I figure out how to post pics without links this'll do.

As an avid hockey fan here are two of my favourite players from my favourite NHL Team =) GO JETS GO!

Last edited by a moderator:
Those are really great! I like how you made the numbers on the jersey kinda pop out, same with the text.

As for image, click this icon here and just paste the link. There's no spoilers yet, so I'll work on adding that.

Ahh, There we go, thanks for the tip! And thanks for the comment =) hoping to do another one in the summer months this year.

Nice work, these are really good! keep 'em coming! ;D

Thanks =)

Nice work Mazumia! I can see you're a big fan of the Jets too

In USA it's all about American football and Baskeball, all other sports aren't as popular o_O

Nice work Mazumia! I can see you're a big fan of the Jets too

In USA it's all about American football and Baskeball, all other sports aren't as popular o_O
Lol because Hockey is Canada's sport. It'll always be #1 here. Hockey usually only gets more attention in the states when football season is over. But you have to be dedicated as well, the season is from October to June loooong. And yes I am, I'm from Winnipeg, of course I am going to support my hometown team =)

That's great! :)

I'm from California, but the Football team and Basketball teams always have multiple teams from the same place lol So since I was raised in Arizona I just go for those teams (underdog usually)

Are the Jets a dominant team over there, like win the championship most of the time?

That's great! :)

I'm from California, but the Football team and Basketball teams always have multiple teams from the same place lol So since I was raised in Arizona I just go for those teams (underdog usually)

Are the Jets a dominant team over there, like win the championship most of the time?
There are NHL teams in California (3 in fact) and one in arizona, Most of us winnipeggers hold a grudge against arizona due to the fact that they took our original jets from us in 1996. The new Jets just came back to us in 2011 =). In answer to your question the Jets play in the west division in the NHL, and currently one of the best canadian teams in the western conference. But playing in a division with Colorado, Minnesota and Chicago it's tough as we are dead last in that division, but we still have a shot at making the playoffs in the wild card position. Still hopin! Jets have missed the playoffs in the 3 years we've had them back and just by barely a few points too.

I was rummaging through some of my old art and Here's one of my favourite DBZ Drawings I did completely from the Computer, from about 3 years ago.

gohanpentabletdrawing-1.jpg

Reactions: 2 people
wow, that's really amazing...and on the comp? that is no easy feat. xD

It looks like a drawing. You've got some serious skill. ;D

wow, that's really amazing...and on the comp? that is no easy feat. xD

It looks like a drawing. You've got some serious skill. ;D
All of my art has been on the computer since about late 2008 until now =) I rarely pencil draw anymore, if I can find one of my pencil drawings from the past I'll post it up!

That's really good Mazumia! Can't imagine how long it would take me to try and draw that on the computer lol

looks great

I found a few of my old pencil/pencil crayon drawings. Enjoy! =)
Dragonball_Gt_Group_Pic-1.jpg
Person.jpg

Linkdrawing.jpg

ohhh, very nice! I really like that Link one. Glad you found some drawings. They're wonderful! <3

ohhh, very nice! I really like that Link one. Glad you found some drawings. They're wonderful! <3

Thanks Mikaya, glad you like them =)

These are freaking amazing, Mazumia! You're one heck of an artist!

Thanks GhostofLavender! =) I am planning to do another big drawing this summer I do one a year because they take me so freakin long.

Back