• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
I'm planning to add Rosalina & Luma to my "mastered" collection but before I can do that, I have to understand how her Luma ticks. During the gameplay, I noticed the Luma changes color.

Could someone explain to me why that happens and what effect it has for each color? (if any)

Thanks!

As far as I can tell, the change is purely aesthetic.

By the way, the Luma technically doesn't "change colour" actually; one Luma is defeated and another shows up in its place after a while.

Reactions: Kakea
Yeah there's absolutely no difference. The best explanation I can give for the change of colour besides pure aesthetics is that your happy Luma turns evil after you betray it and let it die, making it turn black.

I dont think theres a difference. Otherwise @D4rkDragon wouldve covered it lol

I noticed Luma being green in one of my battles - I assumed that it was a different outfit colour since I'd changed Rosalina's colour before the battle. :panda: Doesn't seem to have any real effect.

It's pretty much like the alts for the other characters: purely aesthetic with no bearing on gameplay. Only difference is that it happens during battle and not in the character select screen.

It always starts yellow then changes as each dies until Rosalina gets KOed then it'll revert as nothing happened...

(Does Rosalina sound scary to anyoneelse when she's thrown into the background?)

I don't think it has a different effect if the color is different. It has Yellow, Green, Black, Red, and Blue... No it doesn't have any real special effect except I'm thinking it eliminates stale moves, (which is my theory for Olimar too since his attacks to a consistent amount with all the Pikmin just with separate effects and ranges.

Well that sucks, but thanks for the answers guys. I'm also there to mastery and most of you will find out soon, :sneaky:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back