Votes: 10 52.6%

• Total voters
Hikki

Hikki

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
XD Think about it.
Mega Ditto @Dittonite
Ability: Would copy stats of the oppsing team's mega and its moveset even if the other mega hasn't evolved yet
???????????????
Would be quite interesting for competitve battling XD

Lol this must've came from that other thread that you made XD

I have to say that a Mega Ditto would actually be quite interesting . But I don't think that it can do anything besides transform ._. All it would get is some stat boosts and others

Besides . what WILL Mega Ditto look like XD Maybe a more larger ball of slob ? :p

I guess Mega Ditto would have higher stats than the normal ditto and increase the stats of the charecter they transform into for instance if X pokemon had 200 atk when mega ditto transforms into them the mega ditto will have 240 or something like that. Would be a nice thing to see.

Actually I think that Mega-Ditto would have a Transform after it mega evolved it could choose either the other team's mega is mandortaory if the mega is in battle, but if the opposing team's mega isn't in play, then it may choose to transform in either one of the oppoent's team or yours. :O I knw this is kinda confusing but you if you think about it, it makes sense and it would be really cool! :cool:

I think like what TKH said is that like when Ditto uses transform it would Turn into a Mega evolved for of the Pokemon like even if it hasnt Mega evolved or it cant because another Pokemon already Mega evlved it would turn into the Pokemons Mega form however if it didnt have a Mega form(now I know this will sound pretty lame) then it would just turn into the opposing Pokemon but what they could do is give an ability like all copied moves are at Maximum PP called like Sly or Copycat or something like that like Master Copier.(sounds like a printer>.<)

Actually I think that Mega-Ditto would have a Transform after it mega evolved it could choose either the other team's mega is mandortaory if the mega is in battle, but if the opposing team's mega isn't in play, then it may choose to transform in either one of the oppoent's team or yours. :O I knw this is kinda confusing but you if you think about it, it makes sense and it would be really cool! :cool:
I found your concept very interesting but after this mega evolution you may find ditto in every team as this pokemon ratings goes up by several things although that pokemon with this evolution will get mega unstoppable, laugh out loud.

Yeah true Mega Ditto could seriously get OP quickly and after a month or two it might get banned to Ubers and after the "update" with the next game if they added it, it will be in OU after a month because of everybody using it :eek:

If mega ditto looked like a larger ball of slob of its current form it would closely ressemble Muk:playful:

This would be funny if this happened but it probably won't lol
Found mega ditto lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 4
Excuse me if I'm wrong, but according to some of these ideas, wouldn't having a Mega Ditto basically just mean a different Mega? I dunno xD

Maybe it could copy the best stats off each Pokemon in the opposing team :eek: (or maybe second best stats if that sounds a bit OP) For example, if Tyranitar had the highest Attack on the opposing team (134) and the enemy's Ninjask had the highest Speed (160) Then Mega Ditto's would have Base 134 Attack and 160 Speed - the stats would be copied off each Pokemon in the opponent's team, but two different stats will not be copied off the same Pokemon; only that Pokemon's highest stat will be copied and the next stat will have to be copied off a different one, even if the different one's stat isn't as high as the one that a stat has already been copied off. I think I made it sound way too complicated... xP It would be a bit OP though

It would be way overpowered. But also awesome. But how can you create a cool-looking mega for a purple blob? Google image search surely has some ideas on that:
ditto_mega_form_by_sntgrjs-d6hb53z.jpg

/\that's my favourite, look at his hair!
ditto_mega_evolved_by_perishsinger-d740j95.jpg
bgJBuLg.jpg

It would be an interesting battle with a mega ditto as it would be overpowered. I found another view on what google thinks mega ditto will look like.
images

How tasty would it be??

It would be an interesting battle with a mega ditto as it would be overpowered. I found another view on what google thinks mega ditto will look like.
images

How tasty would it be??
Even a spoon! :rotfl: That ones great!

Reactions: KEWYoda
Nah. Ditto is only useful for one thing and one thing only. And that thing is breeding.

If it has to be usefull, than it could have more hp, thats the only stat that doesn't change when transforming, but then again, your hp stays the same when you mega evolve as well. :s
Seems like the last thing they would do is implement mega ditto.

Honestly, my Ditto is only good to being a Day Care mate. If not for comp, he's good for shinies (thank you japanese people on GTS), I'd never really try to battle with a Ditto lol especially a Mega Ditto, but it sounds kind of scaary the way you put it .-.

Mega Ditto should have something like Stance Change so that it'd be a bit more competitive. Mega Ditto doesn't sound all that bad. It's just using a turn just to transform is annoying.

That would be pretty cool, but how would it work? Maybe as it evoled it aquired the types that would best combat the opposing pokemon. It could look like muk (the pokemon not dirt) but with more of a smile, just like ditto.

I think that it would be an excellent gimmick. What it would do is completely copy the target, plus instead of increasing stats by a set amount, increase all of the stats of Ditto after transformation by 15%. Either that, or add the target Pokémon's stats to Ditto's initial stats. That would be very interesting.

Back