Gen 6 Mega Evolution Wish List, Predict, Want, Moves, and More!!!

• Thread starter Truninjajoe
  • Start date
Truninjajoe

Truninjajoe

Apples
Towns Folk
megamachamp_by_monochrome46-d7xsd3p.png

Mega Machamp COMFIRMED !!! Jk(o^w^o) It's a awesome Fan Art I found in Devian Art. So.. It is exactly what it says up there. What Pokemon do you wish it to have a Mega evolution? You can use a existing ability and moves for your Mega Pokemon. You can make it's reasonable or extremely overpowered if you like to. What will your Mega look like. Is your mega stone look and name different too? Will Mega Flygon be confirm?

What I want.. I hope is a Mega Conkeldurr for the next Pokemon game. Mega Conkeldurr will keep his ability guts. He will carry two recking balls. His signature move is Wall Breaker which obviously break walls. It's move's ability is to use the user's attack stats into a special attacking move. It's like a reversed move of physhock. The moves power is 75 rock type because his ability and attack stats a pretty high. The animation will show Conkeldurr swinging one recking ball in the air to gain velocity fast and strong enough to throw it. The swing goes so fast it touches a different dimension making it a special attack. I don't know what I am talking about. I think you guys a lot better than me at this. I will like to see what you come up with. Oh I was looking for a six arm Machamp but I found this image cool looking.

Reactions: Hikki
I really want a mega greninja. he'd have to keep his protean ability, but maybe become dark/psychic and have a crazy spec attack movepool, and UNGODLY speed :D
there's not really a better candidate for mega evolution than greninja

I thought of a mega greninjas nature turns into fire and steel but that would be too overpowered and unpredictable.

lol that would probably be the awesomest thing ever :p
I've had a problem with greninja since I found out about him...he's sooo cool!

There is plenty of Mega Evolutions that I think would be very nice to fit in . Such things like Mega Dunsparse , Mega Girafarig , and up to even Mega Emolga is something I can even think about :rotfl: a lot of the non-evolution Pokemon can certainly use a Mega Evolution :D

I reakky thought they were gonna bring out a mega tropius..
like for real though I agree with you about the single ev pokemon. they deserve a chance too :(

I'd like to see a mega butterfree to compete with the mega beedrill. Butterfree and beedrill were like the first two Pokemon that you would be able to get early on. I like mega beedrill's design and I would like to see a mega butterfree. It would have massive wings and bigger hand claw things. It would have the ability effect spore and awesome special attack.

Mega Girafarig!!!! I think it would be the best ever!

Mega Girafarig: Type: Dark/Psychic
Stats?
Ability: Double Chomp (Like parental bonding)
Moves:
Crunch
Fake Out
Zen Headbutt
???
I like its would-be ability because it would make it possibly with the right stats rise in level in terms of Smogon but not as OP as Mega Kangaskhan :D

Back