Megaman Battle Network 3 Blue: Alpha Experimentation

• Thread starter TsukikoKozlova
  • Start date
TsukikoKozlova

TsukikoKozlova

Shadow Manipulating Vampire Princess
Towns Folk
Think of this as like a place to post concepts on how to or what works against Alpha, and how well it went. I'll start it off with two moves I know, Anubis and Master Style. Anubis works well for the pre-Alpha fight with Bass, as the shield doesn't stop it, plus he will, eventually, attack the Anubis, leaving you with a free spot to hit him to stop his "strong" attacks. Unfortunately, it seems Anubis doesn't work against Alpha (Or just can't be put down on his side, will need to test placing it on my own), but it works as a nice little Add Chip chip. Master Style, however, takes a while to load, but is well worth it. Salamander, Fountain, Bolt, and Gaiablade combined, for a grand total of 900 damage I think. Problem is, Alpha's goo shield takes it all until it is done.

Update: The Anubis on my side did not deal damage to him, plus he oneshot it with his lazer, so I think it is best to keep Anubis only for the Bass fight, and use it as a spare chip in the Alpha fight. Update 2: Master Style works great on Alpha. In fact, it was the Annihilation of Alpha-opolis!

Last edited:
Back