Megaman Battle Network Series

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Mikaya

Mikaya

úwù
Towns Folk
anyone played at least one from this huge series? I've played 1,2,3 (white + blue) 4 (red sun + Blue Moon) 5 (Team protoman) 6 (Cybeast Gregar & Falzar) That's pretty much all of them. I'm a huge fan, love the storylines, great graphics/characters and battling system. <3

I did own some of them too, not sure what happened to them, though. xD

great RPG style mixed with a bit of anime, full of challenges and fierce battles! you will need some tactics to take your enemies down! ;D

I played 5 (team protoman) but go stuck somewhere and was never able to get any further after that. Great game though.

I've played most of the games and they are pretty fun though towards the end of the series it was getting a bit boring.

wait...you're saying Network 6 was boring? it was most surely far from that! xD

I really don't remember much about network 6, but I know for sure the battle system was getting a bit tiring.

I really don't remember much about network 6, but I know for sure the battle system was getting a bit tiring.

I remember that. It was still pretty good though. Glad it kept some elements.

anyone played at least one from this huge series? I've played 1,2,3 (white + blue) 4 (red sun + Blue Moon) 5 (Team protoman) 6 (Cybeast Gregar & Falzar)
I've played a majority of them :
  • Battle Network 2 - only Battle Network game that I started and never finished (last one played btw).
  • Battle Network 3 - best storyline and challenging gameplay imo.
  • Battle Network 4 Red Sun - I don't think I enjoyed this one as much as the others.
  • Battle Network 5 Team Colonel - hey, I couldn't find Team Protoman in stores :/
  • Battle Network 6 Cybeast Falzar - I decided to get Falzar since the boss in Gregar looked similar to the one in BN5.
I decided to skip BN1, :oops:

I loved these games and I want another (they ended BN6 in a way that hinted another game) :panda:

I played only 5 and 6 :oops:
but since I already a fan with the series from the manga series, the plot was still understandable for me :p

Well, BN is one of the best series in Megaman franchise, somehow i never gotten myself into Legends and X :oops:
too much mecha stuff for me. That being said, the ending is quite interesting for me though. When hub and lan got together at the end.

Woaa, btw @Marc you should try Team Protoman, on an emulator maybe, since personally, Team Protoman has a much higher difficulty level than Team Colonel imo. a party of knight+shadow+toad >>>>> magnet+gyro+medy
and Colonel Soul is much user friendly than Proto Soul :rolleyes:
I played the Double Team DS version, so I get to experienced it

Reactions: Marc
I've played a majority of them :
  • Battle Network 2 - only Battle Network game that I started and never finished (last one played btw).
  • Battle Network 3 - best storyline and challenging gameplay imo.
  • Battle Network 4 Red Sun - I don't think I enjoyed this one as much as the others.
  • Battle Network 5 Team Colonel - hey, I couldn't find Team Protoman in stores :/
  • Battle Network 6 Cybeast Falzar - I decided to get Falzar since the boss in Gregar looked similar to the one in BN5.
I decided to skip BN1, :oops:

I loved these games and I want another (they ended BN6 in a way that hinted another game) :panda:

oh, nice. You've played almost all of them. :p

tbh, BN1 isn't that that good. You're not missing out on much, tbh.

Team Protoman is alright, but I must admit BN 5 in general, was a bit disappointing. I would choose Team Protoman over Colonel (I like playing as Protoman, he's cool) xD

And I hope they do make BN 7. Highly doubt they will, though. xD

but I must admit BN 5 in general, was a bit disappointing.
I started with BN5 so I can't really say the same, :panda: Back then I loved the anime and playing the game was fun. The puzzles gave a good challenge and I had to take advantage of Internet guides to proceed in the gameplay lol.

I like some of the other BN games better, that's what I can say, :singing:

Reactions: Mikaya
The only one that i played was Battle Network 3, the gameplay was really good, nice music and good atmosphere in there to , the final dungeon was to hard for me, the final boss was really hard so i never completed the game 0.o, im waiting for a game like this to be on 3ds to.

The only one that i played was Battle Network 3, the gameplay was really good, nice music and good atmosphere in there to , the final dungeon was to hard for me, the final boss was really hard so i never completed the game 0.o, im waiting for a game like this to be on 3ds to.

3 was pretty good. I think I managed to complete it, though~

tbh, I don't think there ever will be a 3DS Battle network game, although I really want one to be released someday. It would be so epic! <3

3 was my favorite. I think it lacked battlechips but the weaker chips made the game more exciting and challenging. The final boss from 5 gave me hell but I kept trying and eventually I beat the game, so never give up :p

I started battle network from 3. Got hooked on it asap, and bought 4 the next day, and for only 20 bucks too.
These are my favorite games for gba after pokemon.

Dont think I've ever beaten 4 or 6, I remember going to the undernet or w/e in 5, and fighting Forte in one of them. was so epic at the time lol. Bug style was my favorite in 3.

I used to have 3 White, but lost it and never got to finish it. Oh, well. I'm sure it will turn up somewhere, in 2016. :p

I used to have 3 White, but lost it and never got to finish it. Oh, well. I'm sure it will turn up somewhere, in 2016. :p
From what you've played, what did you think about it? ( it's my favorite btw :p )

From what you've played, what did you think about it? ( it's my favorite btw :p )
I thought it was amazing, and am seriously considering re-buying it if I can't find it. :) I've played Starforce games since, but they aren't nearly as good as Battle Network imo. :)

I played all the Megaman game but not to lye to you it was on a emulator the only one i own was a cartbridge of megaman battle network team protoman for ds

Back