Megaman legacy collection my opinion

• Thread starter BulletBill1019
  • Start date
BulletBill1019

BulletBill1019

Pokemon Master
Towns Folk
I got mlc yesterday and it's a good game,or rather set of games.sure the stages are difficult to traverse and the robot masters are difficult to beat,but they're still fun to play.i also like some of the challenges in challenge mode and they're challenging too.on the first megaman game I've beaten two robot masters,on the second one i think I've beaten three,and on number six I've beaten two.i love the fact that you can save your progress in each game.

in my opinion, its not worth, because in gamecube there was a recopilation with the 8 games, what cost them to put the 8 games? they should added megaman 9 and 10 as extra incentive and it would be worth for me
plus, I dont like that to play some chagenge level you must get an amiibo of megaman, its like a dlc in the cartridge but with the amiibo. i dont mind when the amiibo unklock "useless content" like skins or faster unlocking(for example star fox zero, mario kart 8 and hyrule warriors legends in the 3ds version), but not levels

I was looking in to maybe getting this as a gift for my hubby since he likes megaman but I wasn't sure if it's worth full price or not. I will probably look into it a little more and get more info on it to see if it's a gift I really want to get for him cause I wanna make sure we at least get a decent amount of game for the money spent cause mighty #9 is out of the question.

Back