Megaman NT warrior

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Mikaya

Mikaya

úwù
Towns Folk
anyone watched the series based on the Megaman Battle Network games? what are your thoughts? I do remember watching a few episodes, and it was pretty good.

Oh yeah I do. I didn't watch a lot of it but I definitely remember watching some quality episodes. However, I got really tired of how they kept on going on about World 3 (WWW) or something like that, can't remember the name.
And I remeber, I watched the whole of the StarForce/Tribe anime too. Wished they made a StarForce 3 anime though.

Last edited:
i watched it megaman nt warrior but it's pretty old but i still have the episodes

anyone watched the series based on the Megaman Battle Network games? what are your thoughts? I do remember watching a few episodes, and it was pretty good.
I used to watch it back in the day and I loved it. The Battle Network games for the GameBoy Advanced also got me going crazy. I think a year ago I tried to get back into the anime but I just couldn't, :bag:

Does anybody know why they called Mayl in the games Maylu in the anime? It really annoyed me for some reason. It was such a small change as well. How weird.

Does anybody know why they called Mayl in the games Maylu in the anime? It really annoyed me for some reason. It was such a small change as well. How weird.

I think Maylu was one character too long, so they had to use Mayl? xD

Mayl just sounds plain weird and doesn't suit her. xD

Reactions: TheSuperKid
I think Maylu was one character too long, so they had to use Mayl? xD

Mayl just sounds plain weird. xD
That's hilarious, 4 characters. :rotfl: Oh well. Its stopped bugging me now.

Reactions: Mikaya
I was a big fan of the anime back when it aired on the CW block on my local tv, I would get home from school in time to watch this, those were good days.

I don't think the USA got all the seasons which is a shame considering how good it was getting.

I was a big fan of the anime back when it aired on the CW block on my local tv, I would get home from school in time to watch this, those were good days.

I don't think the USA got all the seasons which is a shame considering how good it was getting.

come to think of it, I don't think the UK got all seasons either. We did get quite a few episodes though. I feel like watching them all from the start for old times sake. :p

I like to think the anime would have done better if it was aired on toonami back then, oh well.

Back