• Thread starter Duster
  • Start date

Which Game?

• Total voters
D

Duster

Cheese Lover
Towns Folk
Hey everyone! so i'm having a hard time on deciding if i should save up for WindWaker,or Melee?
So i want your opinions on what game i should get.
Optional: I would also like some tips for using Lucas or Ness or Toon Link in SSB 3ds.
download (32).jpg download (1).jpg
images.jpg download.jpg

So you want both games on gamecube? You don't own a WiiU? If you do, you'd be better to get these on Wii U instead.

If you don't own a wii u, I'd say Zelda. Smash seems more fun when you cnay play with people, and it doesn't have an online support so...

If you don't have a Wii U I would say ssbm it is tied with super smash bros. 4 but most prefer ssb4 but I would get melee it is a very fun game and has good characters that I miss D; but if you do have a Wii U I would definitely get SSB4 but Zelda wind waker HD is good to but SSB4 is better in my opinion.

@SunnyWindy @pokefreak No i don't have a wii u
Well i know someone is going to say "Why don't you just get brawl if you don't have it and get a 2gb card if you don't have one and if your computer can't read sd cards get a card reader usb if you don't have one.it will be much cheaper."
1.Yes i know it will be WAAAAY cheaper but i want a full on melee experience.
2. i'm pretty sure Project m still doesn't have all the stages and no Pichu is being added.
3.Project m have costumes but not the actual characters.
And i really want to play as Young Link and Pichu.
i have some other reasons but i don't want to start rambling on and on.
i also know someone will say "Just get brawl if you don't have it and get a sd card if you don't have one and get a card reader usb if your computer can't read sd cards."
The same reason as reason number 3 for why i want melee more than project m.costumes.
CHaracter Hacks are costumes but no characters.i want the actual characters.
there was a Young Link hack that was getting some palettes.but that was a long time ago.nothing heard after that.

No one talked about hacks and other weird stuff Sora ._.

been on here since December and still a noob at certain things.didn't know that Sunny

I absolutely love both of these games. They are my two favorite GC games of all time! I think there's a good case to be made that Wind Waker is the best Zelda game ever made. I've spent countless hours playing and replaying that game. The replay value on this game is through the roof! If you're planning on playing these games solo, I would definitely choose to get Wind Waker. However, if you have a friend or two who will play with you, Super Smash Bros. Melee simply cannot be beat in my opinion. As much as I love Zelda, I have to admit that Melee has given me more hours of game play and that intense player vs. player rivalry that can only be seen in Super Smash Bros.

Melee is a great game and I would recommend it but it looks like you already have smash 3DS. Melee doesn't really have as much as smash 3DS. Sure it has faster paced gameplay but smash 3DS has online play and more characters and stuff. If I were you I would go with Zelda Wind waker. It is extremely fun and full of adventure. One of my favourite Zelda games. In some Zelda games at some parts sometimes I find that I am just forcing myself through the game to complete it or to get to a fun part. Wind waker is 100% fun and adventure.

I would recommend getting Wind Waker first. Wind Waker is easily my favourite Gamecube game so far, and for multiple reasons. It's really fun to play, it's pretty lengthy if you do the sidequests, and it also feels pretty rewarding.

Melee, on the other hand is also extremely fun to play. However, it does get boring pretty quickly if you have no one to face. (i.e an actual human as another player)

If you do have someone to play with, then get Melee. You'll be screaming and shouting the whole time, trust me. That was an amazing part of my childhood :rolleyes:

Back