Memory?

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Mikaya

Mikaya

úwù
Towns Folk
how is your memory? can you recall things that happened in your (or someone else's) life? maybe 5 years ago? or do you find it hard to remember things that far back? is your memory pretty good?

My memory is excellent, actually. I can remember things that happened when I was 4 (which is about 9 years ago, I think) as vivid as if they were real, I can remember dreams like they actually happened, etc.

There are cons to it though, like something you want to forget, but really you can't.

I can remember stuff vividly from when I was 6 and onward, but before that it's a blur now. I have a freakish memory for dates tho and what happened on them (If they affected me in any way).

I rebember the oldest thing but i am having some prob remembering some recent things

I think I suffered a bit of memory loss after my exams. I believe cramming all that medical stuff inside my head drove out far more important memories, like which year each Splinter Cell game came out in, or what the name of The Who's 1973 album was or what's that chick in that anime called :bag: Luckily looking them up once brought all the good memories back :p

Other than that, I can remember a lot of stuff from the age of four onwards. I suppose my memory is good most of the time, if I know the thing I'm trying to remember well enough. Sometimes I think I've forgotten something but a little incident brings the whole memory back :panda:

I read that 'flashbulb' memories - in moments that were really huge - stick in the mind the most even if they lasted only a few seconds and this is why people always seem to remember where they were when they heard of 9/11 or Michael Jackson's death and stuff like that.

My memory is usually good. My memory is poor when I have exams though. During the exam period I forgot my university log in details to access some work from it... lol!

Reactions: Mikaya
I don't remember this thread. Really, where did this come from?

:p JK

Reactions: Mikaya
My memory is excellent I remember things from when I was 4 onwards, when I have school play I can easily remember my lines, and like kagamine said the only con is not forgetting things you want to forget

Back