Menu Music SSB Wii u and 3ds

• Thread starter WarioTails358
  • Start date
WarioTails358

WarioTails358

Dedede that's the name you should know!
Towns Folk
If you didn't know already Nintendo World Report managed to get a partial rip of the menu theme from the 3ds and wii u versions of super smash bros!
The 3ds version sound like a remixed version of the main theme but wii u version sounds completely deifferent and is the version I like the most!
Here's the Video.

If you didn't know already Nintendo World Report managed to get a partial rip of the menu theme from the 3DS and WiiU versions of Super Smash Bros!
The 3DS version sound like a remixed version of the main theme but WiiU version sounds completely different and is the version I like the most!
Here's the Video.

Note: This seems to have been extracted from a demo, and don't forget, this is subject to changes.
But I still prefer the 3DS version of the theme. Remixed or not, it just sounds epic.

+1 for 3DS. I really like the original theme because it just prepares me for an epic battle. The Wii U one is okay, although I don't see anything outstanding about it.

The 3DS version sounds like a typical thing you'd hear from KI:U (only with Smash music to it) and I personally prefer the more epic Wii U soundtrack, or maybe I just like it because the music is in HD. Nope, definitely because of the drama to it.

I like the Wii U version

i heard the menu music on the wii u version and its the same music sadly. you can tell by watching gameplay videos.

According to the SDCC Tournament both of the themes above are in both games.

Back