• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mikaya

Mikaya

úwù
Towns Folk
as you probably are aware, A Nintendo community known as Nintendo Forums has merged with 3DS Pedia! this is to increase activity; we have gained many posts, threads, and members as a result! The merge was a success, and the all the posts/threads have been moved into their respective sections. You will probably notice a few members who are from NF. Please make them feel welcome! thank you for your patience in this matter. We hope you will enjoy posting in the new threads. Have fun! ;)

we knew some of you caught on when my post count shot up. Nothing gets past you guys. :sneaky:

Reactions: Shippo, ErixSan, MMMs and 3 others
To be honest, I thought this merge would've been horrible, chaos everywhere, but now I love it, it's great to meet some new friends and especially more threads to post on. The new forum design just got me in a new mood, it all feels really unique, and a new experience! I can't wait to meet some of the new members, and interact in the new threads!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Mikaya
I suppose you can sleep at night now, knowing you didn't leave your friends behind.

Good! :) I was all for it from the start, yiss.

I didn't even notice to be honest, ha ha. How many new members did we gain approx?

I only noticed Koopa's avatar changed lol and the mario kart 8 background lol

I'd like to think I did 99.9% of the work when merging the forums. I moved those 3 threads so well!

I didn't even notice to be honest, ha ha. How many new members did we gain approx?

Not sure exactly, but I believe Nintendo Forums had somewhere around 150 members.

I'd like to think I did 99.9% of the work when merging the forums. I moved those 3 threads so well!

And I left three redirection notices for every thread in the Mario section that'll take a day to expire! :p :sorry:

Funny but true: Being inexperienced and naive I thought the redirection notices were actually the threads' original posts not being moved and I kept trying and here's how I felt for a while until I figured it out:

(Warning: Some swearing. I dislike swearing but it was hilarious here. Credit to The Oatmeal for the comic panel.)

Merge time! :rotfl:

Not sure exactly, but I believe Nintendo Forums had somewhere around 150 members.
Indeed, NF had just over 100 members - but I'm not sure if most of them are even active anymore, they'll probably eventually arrive. Also, does the NF domain redirect to 3dspedia.com anymore?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back