metal gear demo 3ds

• Thread starter houari
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

houari

:woot::woot::woot:hello i could not buy this game but i download its demo and i found it good its type of action you play every time hiding its called snake attack you come behind a man and sweet dreams try it

:woot::woot::woot:hello i could not buy this game but i download its demo and i found it good its type of action you play every time hiding its called snake attack you come behind a man and sweet dreams try it
Just to be sure, you're talking about Metal Gear Solid 3D Snake Eater, right?

I wasn't aware there was a demo for that game. I'd check it out if there was since I haven't played the game since the PS2 days.

I wasn't aware there was a demo for that game. I'd check it out if there was since I haven't played the game since the PS2 days.
For future reference, most 3DS games on the eshop will have a demo unless they're projected to have really huge record-breaking sales or something (like Pokemon X/Y). Anyways, in my case I haven't played the game (since I don't own a Sony console) so this would definitely be a good opportunity to try it out

Reactions: TAG
I've actually noticed lately that a lot of the new demos are for games that have been out for a few months already ... maybe to stir sales if they've fallen short.

I just checked through the 25 demos currently on the eShop and no Metal Gear. I guess it got pulled since the game is older now. Probably can be found cheaply now.

I've actually noticed lately that a lot of the new demos are for games that have been out for a few months already ... maybe to stir sales if they've fallen short.

I just checked through the 25 demos currently on the eShop and no Metal Gear. I guess it got pulled since the game is older now. Probably can be found cheaply now.
I'd suggest instead of searching through the demos, search by game name. Once you locate the game, you can check if it has a demo (which it probably will). Hope this helps!

Hey, it did help, thanks.

Reactions: ShinyLatios
Thanks for your replay sir

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back