Metal Maniac?

• Thread starter Kakea
  • Start date
Kakea

Kakea

Survivor
Towns Folk
I need some help: I love metal but I can't find anything except Death metal (My favorite band Dragonforce is on tour so I need to wait to hear anything new from them :( )

Would you please list your favorite metal bands here?
The only ones I know of is:

Dragonforce
Powerquest
Avenge Sevenfold and
BabyMetal

Ghost

Electric Wizard

Black Sabbath

Candlemass

Here you go

Reactions: 18 and Kakea
:vamp: Oh sh!t! This is what I was looking for, this should help until Dragonforce flies back
here! Thanks! :D

I need some help: I love metal but I can't find anything except Death metal (My favorite band Dragonforce is on tour so I need to wait to hear anything new from them :( )

Would you please list your favorite metal bands here?
The only ones I know of is:

Dragonforce
Powerquest
Avenge Sevenfold and
BabyMetal

well here's who i like, many of my favs are death metal, but i have some suggestions, so here:

Slayer: god-tier band here, gotta love these guys, seriously. just my type of band!
Lacuna Coil: another beautiful band, very fine music as well.
Kittie: i love these girls, they are women who, in my book, are the queens of metal.
Five Finger Death Punch: the best and only the best here, i love these guys big time! :cat: as for the best song to choose first here, i highly recommend their number called "The Pride", that song gives me a boost of confidence after i do vocals on it just once or twice, even when im at my worst, it gives me my sense of inner power back. thats why i suggest you hear this one first if you want to look at them.

i am a major and extremely loyal fan of Amon Amarth, they are my all-time favorite, but you dont seem to be after death metal so i wont go any further here, however if you wanna listen to them anyways, i say ya go for it, sweetie! You wont regret it. ;)

Reactions: Kakea and 18
Let me just call in my favourite Pedian music guru: @Spinnerweb ;)

Reactions: 18
I agree with pretty much all of the above recommendations (including the one about me. Meee~ :p)
Off the top of my head:

Heavy Metal:

Glam Metal:

Metalcore:

Groove Metal:

Thrash Metal:

They might be somewhat predictable recommendations but they're always named among the best for a reason.

They might be somewhat predictable recommendations but they're always named among the best for a reason.

Since I only listened to Dragonforce and Powerquest (I just heard of Avenged Sevenfold and Baby Metal, I don't like the little I heard from A7X so far...) These are new to me. Thanks! :D

Time for some obscure stuff i have lying around somewhere

Primus
Some weird funk&metal hybrid:
Disclaimer:Warning,kinda does have Swearing
The Bassist from the Band wrote the Southpark Theme btw

The Locust
Grindcore/Powerviolence/Hc Punk & Electronic Thing not really identifiable as a Genre
Disclaimer:Warning,has Swearing in it

KMFDM(I only really like their 80s stuff tho)
A experimental German Electronic? band that experiments with Samples of Guitars played Metal Style and Hip Hop Samples
The Band was pretty much Rage Against the Machine before Rage Against the Machine was formed
......just that barely Anyone remembers them(atleast their old Music Style)
This is a Reinterpretation(i guess?) off "I'm the slime" by The Mother of Invention
(btw,no the Album cover is not Hitler,its some Guy wearing a Turban)

Its hard to pick a Fave,but these are the only Three i never get bored off,atleast out off all Metal Stuff I know

KMFDM(I only really like their 80s stuff tho)
A experimental German Electronic? band that experiments with Samples of Guitars played Metal Style and Hip Hop Samples
The Band was pretty much Rage Against the Machine before Rage Against the Machine was formed
......just that barely Anyone remembers them(atleast their old Music Style)
This is a Reinterpretation(i guess?) off "I'm the slime" by The Mother of Invention
(btw,no the Album cover is not Hitler,its some Guy wearing a Turban)

Its hard to pick a Fave,but these are the only Three i never get bored off,atleast out off all Metal Stuff I know

It's ok: I only truly know Dragonforce, the others I listened to very little and have no idea what're they doing now(except Babymetal as they are on tour with Dragonforce:which also the only reason I know them)
and that guy on the cover looks creepy Hitler or not!

Back