Metal Mario and Pink Gold Peach o.o

• Thread starter MLGirby
  • Start date
MLGirby

MLGirby

ciao
Towns Folk
Why were these two included? Is Nintendo running out of ideas? Is that why they put a non canon version of peach and a transformation of Mario in mk8? Discuss below. I'd love to hear your opinions. CHA!

Maybe It's to put more fun in the game

Yes, they are really stupid, and maybe they are running out of ideas, but I really doubt that they are.

Pink Gold Peach is the most lazy idea for a character I have ever heard of they wasted a spot with that filth.

It's not that they run out of ideas, I think they really just wanted to put in a character to compliment metal mario, thus. Pink Gold Peach. Metal mario is an actual character but I think pink gold peach was made just for mk8

It seems sort of like in Smash Bros. how they like to throw in random characters to amuse the fans. In MK7 it was Honey Queen, now it's Pink Gold Peach. I like her as a character.

I think pink gold peach was a waste of a slot. They could have put diddy there since he was in mkwii, same goes for funky kong. They could have introduce Kamek as a playable character!

Pink gold Peach sounds like a terrible and completely uninspired name. Anything would have been better. We already have Metal Mario so there's no point in making more of these heavy characters with different metallic colors.

Well, if they had the metal suits in Super Mario 3d World, Mario and Luigi would be their metal selves (Proven from Mario 64) and Peach would be Pink Gold Peach. if the metal box returns for SSB4, i bet you she will be Pink Gold

I love playing as Pink Gold Peach, at first I was iffy about using her, but once I did, She is the only one I use when I race now. And with that, I leave this pic.
300px-Pink_Gold_Peach.png

And with what she said.
F baby rosalina there's three of her.

What's next, Green Bronze Luigi? (I didn't make him up. If you watched Nathaniel Bandy's Predicting Mario Kart 9, you'll know it's a reference to episode 3.)

Well, if they had the metal suits in Super Mario 3D World, Mario and Luigi would be their metal selves (Proven from Mario 64) and Peach would be Pink Gold Peach. If the metal box returns for SSB4, i bet you she will be Pink Gold.
Luigi might be Green Metal. And Toad? He may be Blue Metal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Eew green bronze luigi, nasty.

Pink Gold Peach is great! So what if she came out of nowhere? She is a fun character to play as, especially in online mode. She is better than the koopalings imo. I couldn't care less about Metal Mario, but when it comes to Pink Gold Peach - oh yeah, I care a lot lol! Btw PGP might have something to do with NSMB.2. (Not directly, but from the game's concept)

Pink Gold Peach is great! So what if she came out of nowhere? She is a fun character to play as, especially in online mode. She is better than the koopalings imo. I couldn't care less about Metal Mario, but when it comes to Pink Gold Peach - oh yeah, I care a lot lol! Btw PGP might have something to do with NSMB.2. (Not directly, but from the game's concept)
Says the one with every version of Peach in MK8 as her icon.

Reactions: 423
yeah, I heard about Pink gold peach and was like 'what' xD

metal mario also is a weird idea. It would've been better if there were actually 2 different characters, not 2 based on ones that are already in the game. What a waste. :p

The reason why they had them was because of time constraints. It was quicker to take an existing character and apply a metallic texture around it. Waluigi was planned for MK7, but replaced by Metal Mario for this reason. The same case applies to Pink Gold Peach, as I'm sure they wanted more new characters in MK8. But if you pay attention to the courses, you can see how much more time they spent focused on that instead of characters, explaining the time constraints there, thus leading to Pink Gold Peach.

Metal Mario is fine....

Its Pink Gold Peach and Baby Rosalina that everyone hates. Once they were revealed, everyone was asking, "WHY NINTENDO? WHHHHHHHHHHHY?" Metal Mario is a cool guy tho.

Back