AC:NH Meteor Shower Nights in Animal Crossing

• Thread starter Chronal
  • Start date
Chronal

Chronal

egirl no 1
Towns Folk
Hello! Animal Crossing: New Horizons has an emphasis on crafting and materials, and one semi-commonly requested but uncommon material is star pieces. Star pieces are only available on the beach after night with a meteor shower.

Meteor showers will be announced in the morning on the announcements. If you mash through those without reading, another indicator is if Celeste comes to your island. If you see here, there will be a meteor shower. Talking to Celeste will give you a variety of star piece crafting recipes to do, including the wand.

To get the star pieces from the shower, wish upon the meteors as they fall. To do this, put the camera in the flattest angle and press A as stars fall across the screen. The number of star pieces you see on the beach the next morning is all based on how many times you wish.

I just got my first meteor shower tonight. Have you guys experienced one on your island yet? What are some things you are looking forward to crafting with your star pieces?

Reactions: Marc
Star pieces are only available on the beach after night with a meteor shower.
I'm guessing they disappear? Couldn't find any :(

So basically you have to see it in action and make a wish to see the star pieces the next day?

I saw Celeste and got the wand recipe, but that's pretty much it :/

I'm guessing they disappear? Couldn't find any :(

So basically you have to see it in action and make a wish to see the star pieces the next day?

I saw Celeste and got the wand recipe, but that's pretty much it :/
Yeah, you have to make wishes as the meteors fall. The amount of star pieces you get is based of the amount of wishes you make. They wash up on the shore throughout the day as well.

Yeah, you have to make wishes as the meteors fall. The amount of star pieces you get is based of the amount of wishes you make. They wash up on the shore throughout the day as well.
So if I ever see Celeste at night, I should be extra observant to the sky? Do I need to press up on the right analog stick or would I know if it's happening when I'm doing my regular stuffz? And what's the chance of me missing it if I spoke to Celeste on the night?

So if I ever see Celeste at night, I should be extra observant to the sky? Do I need to press up on the right analog stick or would I know if it's happening when I'm doing my regular stuffz? And what's the chance of me missing it if I spoke to Celeste on the night?
You would have to press up on the joystick, but so many fall in a night that if you just check occasionally while doing other things you'll be able to catch a couple. I checked between Stringfish catching attempts and was able to get around 200 according to the Nook Miles task.

Ive I had Celeste without star showers it happened the first weekend March 22 Sunday in Animal Crossing I had her but on the same night my friend had the meteor shower & she had no Celeste, She came to me for the recipes I went to her for the wand the next day as wishing at her place gave me star pieces the next morning.

I've had Celeste twice and not had a meteor shower, or a meteor shower announcement in the morning ._. I dunno, maybe I'm just not observant.

Reactions: Yumi Chi
I've had Celeste twice and not had a meteor shower, or a meteor shower announcement in the morning ._. I dunno, maybe I'm just not observant.
Maybe I'm incorrect in Celeste meaning meteor shower, but she's always there when one happens! I'm just going on what has happened on my friend's and my own islands. I could very well be wrong though!

Reactions: Yumi Chi and Alex
Back