Metriod Prime: Federation Force petition...really?

• Thread starter Thewilliamspot1
  • Start date

Do you want this game to come out?

• NO!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dont care.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Thewilliamspot1

Thewilliamspot1

Nintendo 3DS Addict
Towns Folk
I don't even know what to say.
The game was reviled at E3 and....I don't know where the negativity is coming from....sure its not what most of us wanted, but thats all Im feeling, a little sad that we didnt get a 2D metriod, that it, im going to get this game with my friend, and we are going to hopefully have a good time. Its a game, I judge it until I play it.
Sooo what do you guys think?
Yes this should be a thing?
Or no, it should burn.

Well I'm not going to judge an entire game based off a 1 minute trailer, I will wait for more information. I think a petition is stupid if I'm honest. People are just angry as nintendo slapped the word metroid onto it, when it not the metroid game people have been expecting. Maybe if the petition goes ahead, hopefully bot, they won't cancel it completely. They could remove the name metroid and all stuff metroid related and it would still look a cool game.

Reactions: 3905
I was really quite surprised when I saw all the hate that was put upon this game. The trailer barely really showed anything at all. I can understand however that people waited for quite some time for a good Metroid game and this was what they got >.> . I too was kinda surprised that it had barely anything to do with what I'd know of the Metroid series. And now it's so intense that there's even a petition to cancel this game .-. I kinda what to see more of it before judging .

If you think that's bad, Iwata literally came out to apologize to the fans after E3. Some people are just really ungrateful, from what I heard about the new Metroid game, there's isn't a Samus and is has a mini game called Blast Ball which sounds fun. Even if the petition gets enough signs I don't think it would hinder with Nintendo's efforts towards making the game.

I can't really say anything considering I can't watch the trailer, but I don't get why people would be negative for a Metroid game. I mean, Prime Trilogy was a bomb, and, even if Samus isn't here, it might be good right ?

It's a spin-off, that's all. Wait, don't tell me they expected a main game to be released ?

Back