Metroid Comeback

• Thread starter Ray130021
  • Start date
Ray130021

Ray130021

New Kid on the Block
Towns Folk
I've loved any and all (well, most) Metroid games since I was a kid, and see it as the signature Nintendo game that's never given enough light. Being shadowed by the "Zelda" and "Mario" titles, most other gamers just pass it by. It's been a while since there was a Metroid title on the market (even longer if you don't count Other M) and knowing that, I've been wondering if a legit Metroid reboot, or better yet a whole new story, would be heading for 3DS. I haven't found any leaks or skepticism for it, so I thought I'd ask a 3DS community for its thoughts.

That would be awesome but If they do make a new Metroid game maybe it should be on both 3DS and Wii U.

That would be awesome but If they do make a new Metroid game maybe it should be on both 3DS and Wii U.
not necessarily a good idea because doing so would take away from one of the versions given the technical differences. With that said, a good Metroid game for Wii U would support the system.

Metroid should have like a story to it and much more detailed gameplay , I hope they make a new game for Metroid I'm a metroid fan as well guess were in the same boat @Ray130021

Metroid should have like a story to it and much more detailed gameplay , I hope they make a new game for Metroid I'm a metroid fan as well guess were in the same boat @Ray130021
someone clearly didn't play/pay attention to the recent Metroid games (well not recent since they were released for Wii some time ago) like Other M and the Metroid Prime trilogy (especially Other M)

What the metriod series needs is another super metriod, the game cube games were good but this series needs to be 2D side scrolling.

What the metriod series needs is another super metriod, the game cube games were good but this series needs to be 2D side scrolling.
Perhaps they should do what Sonic Generations did and offer a game that offers both styles of gameplay at different points in the game. It could prove to be an interesting development

I'm fine with that, and possible with this series.

I'm fine with that, and possible with this series.
yeah, and I wouldn't be surprised if they did that because Nintendo games in general have made references to their past games lately. So it's entirely possible Metroid will do the same when its next game comes

Back