Metroid Prime Frederation Force

• Thread starter swift789
  • Start date
swift789

swift789

Hero of Hyrule
Towns Folk
With the recent release of Nintendo direct and the abuse this game got from e3 I was interested to know what you guys thought about it. Did the new trailer draw you in? Are you going to get the game? Are you gonna post a long paragraph of criticism? Or are you going to engage in a furious debate with other haters? I personally am excited about the game but having no experience of the previous Metroids It would be interesting to see what you guys think about it. Have fun!

I've played some Metroid before. As a kid and today (two games actually). Even though it may look differently from the previous Metroid Prime games, I think it could still be worth a look. It may even feel just like the same. Personally, I think this is a game I would try in the future.

I too would definitely buy the game but I don't think I'll have the same experience as one of the old Metroid games.

I believe that there's still a lot of hate going around for this game xD
I, myself, like the gameplay of Federation Force but it's really the design of the game that kinda ticks me off a bit. (the design of the robot things look weird). I would only buy it if it will ever be called a good game by people who buy it when it releases :p

I like the look of it and wouldn't mind having a futuristic shooter on my 3ds. It is also another step by Nintendo into online games.

I hear a lot of people were really disappointed when they showed the vid on it. As it's own thing I can see maybe some people having fun with it but I think people really just want a real Metroids game. They haven't done anything with the IP for a while so I doubt they'll put out a real Metroids but you never know there still might be a chance.

Back