Spin Off Mew & Arceus

• Thread starter Diamond
  • Start date
Diamond

Diamond

Dragon Master
Towns Folk
Hey guys flaming here, I have a Mew and a Arceus but exactly, which one is better. I have heard some rumors that Mew is but it seems like Arceus is a little more powerful... Anyone have an answer? If so can you explain it to me?

Sincerely,
FireFlameGaming

I choose mew because it can learn a ton of moves which is freakin awesome, I would rather have mew than an arceus. Although arceus can change its type I would still prefer mew for all the moves it can use.

Arceus has more stats but mew can learn any move and mew also has some good stats and moveset but when compared to arceus is a little lower but mew is the ancestor of all pokemon remember that and is a force to be reckoned with.

I think Arceus has better stats and It's judgement move is pretty boss. Plus it has the type change ability which can be handy

i think mew could be stronger at lv.100 because if you kept the move transform you could just transform into the oppenents pokemon. I think you recieve the same stats at the opposing teams pokemon,but im not sure. i have a shiny lv.100 mew and have not won 1 battle yet. I even cloned 5 of them and made a team of them...stil didnt win. So i would say that arceus is stronger because i never lost one battle with him and never lost against the elite 4 with my lv.100 arceus.

Back