Mew Stain Glass

• Thread starter Demon_skeith
  • Start date
the artist is somewhat talented! this is a lovely masterpiece! =D

That is some really pretty artwork. It would be pretty cool if we could have these icons to represent in-game Pokemon. In fact, I think Game Freak should use fan artwork in their games. Maybe hold a contest to submit one's best Pokemon art and the best gets into the game.

That is some really pretty artwork. It would be pretty cool if we could have these icons to represent in-game Pokemon. In fact, I think Game Freak should use fan artwork in their games. Maybe hold a contest to submit one's best Pokemon art and the best gets into the game.
I would love to see something a little like that like say new Pokemon or trainers too. However since it's not really Game Freak's work and they might not want to take other people's work I still think they'll make their own stuff (even if they used pre-existing Pokemon). I've seen this somewhere else and it looks real nice.

That is an amazing piece of artwork. I wish I could draw that well. I can draw mew but it would be barely recognizable. I can't imagine how long it took to paint it. LOVE IT.

Yeah, I guess the could get into copyright issues, especially if the owner of the artwork decides he no longer wants his artwork in the game. However, I still think a contest to maybe design art or even a Pokemon or a move would be a nice way to get fans involved in the game. It could also be a way for GameFreak to get some creative input for their games.

Back