Mew vs. Mewtwo

• Thread starter emiltroy01
  • Start date
emiltroy01

emiltroy01

The Hero in Green
Towns Folk
for me With Mewtwo clearly having higher base stats than Mew, and also the highest base stats of the Kanto region, the other side still holds good. It doesn't have an official conclusion of who's the stronger one i think.
:woot::woot::woot::woot:

for me With Mewtwo clearly having higher base stats than Mew, and also the highest base stats of the Kanto region, the other side still holds good. It doesn't have an official conclusion of who's the stronger one i think.
:woot::woot::woot::woot:
Mewtwo is clearly the stronger choice. It even has a mega form. It doesn't matter if it can't learn all the moves in existence, it can sweep Mew with a megaevolution to Y form and Shadow Ball

Mewtwo is clearly the stronger choice. It even has a mega form. It doesn't matter if it can't learn all the moves in existence, it can sweep Mew with a megaevolution to Y form and Shadow Ball
yup you are correct sir but with a proper tactics maybe just maybe mew can win:):):)

yup you are correct sir but with a proper tactics maybe just maybe mew can win:):):)
yeah, a 600 BST pokemon can have a good chance against a pokemon with an effective 780 BST -sarcasm- The Mewtwo trainer would have to be pathetic to lose to Mew

only bad fanfiction would allow mew to beat mewtwo.

Reactions: ShinyLatios
well yeah maybe im a fan of mew.. hehehe i know mew cant stand against mewtwo that why i love underdog hehehe;)

Mew two in my opinion is better, however mew is very rare and can learn any move

Mewtwo would win because he has two mega evolutions and Mew has none (like naagza). Maybe because of Mewtwo's name he has two mega evolutions so that would mean Mew might/should have one too.

mewtwo has the advantage because mewtwo has the mega evolution stones x and y mew does not

Well, I love Mew, of course, for being so cute and (IMO) the ancestor of all Pokemon.

But in Competitive Play, the choice is obvious that Mewtwo wins, especially since it got it's new Mega-Evolutions.

thanks to the mega evolution of mewtwo he's the more strongest

Mewtwo has the advantage in BST against Mew, with a total of 680, which is a win win for it. It also has a choice of 2 Mega Evolutions, both which buffs the BST by a huge amount. Mewtwo is pretty fast, and pretty strong on the offensive side, even if it is in its Normal Forme. It's defensive sides are decent too.

Mew over here has a BST of 600, which is a pretty big difference from Mewtwo. Mew is balanced on all the stats and can learn every move, unlike Mewtwo. Since Mew can learn every move, it can be used a lead, support, etc.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Now, who would win in a battle? Obviously Mewtwo, when it is running offensive. Mew is a better lead, and support then Mewtwo, so Mew would win in pretty much the supporting and lead roles. Mew isn't good enough for offensive, but it's leading and support skills really help the team members. Mewtwo is meant to be a main sweeper. Anyways, if they run offensive? Mewtwo +1. For other roles such as leading and support? Mew +1.

Well, Mega Mewtwo has the highest bst ever, so... It doesn't matter if Mew can learn all tms if it can't use them. :)

I have never caught or battled with a Mew, so I don't know how it performs in battle. Either way though, I really like Mewtwo. It has great speed and special attack and I plan on training one for my Uber competitive team. It also has some pretty sick Mega Evolutions.

Mewtwo is obviously the stornger one with signature move Psystrike and REALLY much higher stats than Mew. Not sure which one has a better and bigger movepool, but Mewwo is still better, thats why Mew was placed in OU and Mewtwo in Ubers. Mew is cuter and better in design though :p

Mewtwo is a lot more better when it comes to competitive fighting :D Mew is like a more cuter version of Mewtwo . In battling cases , I would always choose Mewtwo because of the better stats in it . One time I tried with Mew and it was mroe horrible compared to Mewtwo :p

Back