MH generations ultimate dealing with high rank/ G-rank deviant version monsters online?

• Thread starter Kadaj
  • Start date
Kadaj

Kadaj

The Masochistic Hardcore Player XP
Towns Folk
not sure how many of these im gonna do, the first few are pretty difficult considering they're available by default, but if i manage to get what i need from G rank monsters i may consider doing later-midgame deviants. but the biggest barrier with these is even the weaker lower class ones still have enough potential to stunlock you to death (literally, but it takes a fury mode combo at least until midgame ones if i had to guess). how tough is it to find talented players after doing your regular quests for strong weapons and armors so its actually possible to kill deviants later on? im not nearly ready to tackle the 'average' difficulty deviants and im guessing that G-rank sets are mandatory due to how nasty strong they get. after managing to do redhelm arzuros im beginning to think that these ones change difficulty really, really quickly. a solo on late game ones seems inevitably impossible.

i like doing co-op on this quite a lot, but the rage quitters when im ready to try deviant farming is not going to be pleasant... can already imagine people spamming me with garbage like swearing or whatever just because i got boxed in and 3-second death (and could very easily be less here). anyone here skilled and experienced enough with this is welcome to pm me for a co-op request but i probably wont do any deviants until after i grind G rank enough, still need to pass high rank 5 so its gonna be a while. i will not be doing co-op on deviants until i get some g rank equips because if i get hit i will be one shotted and waste our tries. has anyone gotten far with these nasty quests? tips would be appreciated, though i doubt i'll do many solos on this section of the game

Back