MH stories plum daimyo hermitaur den spawning problem (possible glitch?)

• Thread starter Kadaj
  • Start date
Kadaj

Kadaj

The Masochistic Hardcore Player XP
Towns Folk
alright ive been trying to get plum daimyo hermitaur to spawn a den for me and ive spent way too long trying to do this, its starting to feel pointless and not going well at all. i really dony know why its just this one monster that just fretfully refuses to escape to a den for me, it didnt take me long to get pink rathian, shrouded nyrscilla, and black diablos... ive beaten probably more than 30 of these guys and for the life of whatever he just doesnt run away. i throw paint balls when hes red but it doesnt seem to be doing anything at all...

im at albrax and havent finished the game yet and i even tried to cheese the spawning with Qurupeco and nothing is getting any better here. i follow the same process of lowering the health to half or less then finish him off after using a paint ball but it doesnt seem to be helping... anyone know why he wont run away like all the other monsters do? if hes showing up randomly it has to have a den where i can get his egg since hes a large sub species monster... anyone else who played know whats going on here? no mattet what i do the same thing always happens, he dies and doesnt run away... even after hours of trying idk how or if im going to be able to get his egg which hurts, hes such a cool monster and i like the shell =(

Back