MH YouTube Vids

• Thread starter Iridium Winter
  • Start date
Iridium Winter

Iridium Winter

The Competent Ranger
Banned User
What are your favorite MH YouTubers or videos?

As for me, I really like NCHProductions. While not exclusively Monster Hunter, they have quite a few MH videos, and they're pretty funny.
For example:

Another person I like is DigDugDak908. I like his commentating and his streams are fun and he's from Texas

Though I am not a hardcore fan of the Monster Hunter series . I can say that I really love watching NCHProductions because it is really really so funny to watch and I really like it . I also watch some other gameplay videos and I think I do recall watching some from DigDugDak908 but I am not sure >.<

NCHProductions is definitely my favorite MH youtuber, but i also like watch ICEMANnoob for gameplay and Arrekz Gaming for tutorials (like how 1st stringers are supposed to work)

My personal favourite Monster Hunter Youtubers are RisingFunGaming, GamingBliss as well as NCHProductions. I started watching GamingBliss back in the Monster Hunter Tri days for the PSP.
I agree with how NCHProdctions is funny, it really adds to the atmosphere of the video and makes it more engaging.

Reactions: Iridium Winter
My personal favourite Monster Hunter Youtubers are RisingFunGaming, GamingBliss as well as NCHProductions. I started watching GamingBliss back in the Monster Hunter Tri days for the PSP.
I agree with how NCHProdctions is funny, it really adds to the atmosphere of the video and makes it more engaging.
Sketch is one of my favs, too, I just wish he could put out more MH vids

Back