MH3U or MH4U??

• Thread starter kaw1234
  • Start date
kaw1234

kaw1234

SAO II Phantom Bullet
Towns Folk
Which one is the better is it to buy MH4U or MH3U??
In meantime i really want the monster hunter 3 ultimate but lack of money prevent me from buying it..no so long now nintendo has announced a new MH4U coming to market ...should I buy MH3U or MH4U???

Reactions: Knight Rain
Well, if you can only buy one, I would probably wait for MH4U. It's going to have a total of 92 monsters+ (MH3U has 73) and it will have online multiplayer. However, I strongly suggest picking up MH3U- it's a fantastic game. It's also on sale quite often, so stay alert for any price discounts. In fact, it was $20 on the eShop a few weeks ago.

The fact that the price was lowered I already know but I dont have the exact eshop credit balance at that time.. Leaving a good chance in owning the game:cry: ..anyway giving advice on choosing it..on the way collecting money for both right now~~a regret if not playing both of them:)

Wait and get MH4U. MH4U will have online support, compared to MH3U (3DS), and MH4U will have way more monsters than MH3U (almost 90 !), so you can already expect a high number of quests to complete in solo, and online with friends and/or with people from 3DSPedia who plan to buy the game !

So, don't go for MH3U, save up for MH4U.

Wait and get MH4U. MH4U will have online support, compared to MH3U (3DS), and MH4U will have way more monsters than MH3U (almost 90 !), so you can already expect a high number of quests to complete in solo, and online with friends and/or with people from 3DSPedia who plan to buy the game !

So, don't go for MH3U, save up for MH4U.
Is mh4u coming to 3ds and if so, when?

Is mh4u coming to 3ds and if so, when?
Its exclusive to the 3DS and it comes out Spring 2015.

Get monster hunter 3 ! its better in almost every way ^^ its got more monsters, multiplayer and so much more ! just wait a bit, its worth it :) you will also get more money in the mean time to get a game after

Get monster hunter 3 ! its better in almost every way ^^ its got more monsters, multiplayer and so much more ! just wait a bit, its worth it :) you will also get more money in the mean time to get a game after
Thanks giving me the advice ..now I just had decide to get the MH3U ..and next I will purchase the new one MH4U.. I want to experienced both of them anyway.. I also start in organising my budget for the game also for others 3ds game like pokemon OR AS and SSB4..:D

Uhh.... have you looked at the monster list for MH4U, it has more Monsters and is online on the 3DS, unlike MH3U. I'm thinking you made a typo lol

Reactions: Wolf
Thanks giving me the advice ..now I just had decide to get the MH3U ..and next I will purchase the new one MH4U.. I want to experienced both of them anyway.. I also start in organising my budget for the game also for others 3ds game like pokemon OR AS and SSB4..:D
Uhh.... have you looked at the monster list for MH4U, it has more Monsters and is online on the 3DS, unlike MH3U. I'm thinking you made a typo lol

nononononono ! i meant MH4 !!! damn did i make you decide to take MU3 ? T_T

Reactions: kaw1234
Ahaha ..lol cause of typo all of these goes upside down.. Well is not that bad to play both right.. Maybe goes to MH4U first afterwards MH3U urmm I think so ..:D Its not your fault at all ..afterall I decide what to buy first..

Ahaha ..lol cause of typo all of these goes upside down.. Well is not that bad to play both right.. Maybe goes to MH4U first afterwards MH3U urmm I think so ..:D Its not your fault at all ..afterall I decide what to buy first..
The games are different enough to enjoy both, if that's what you're asking. MH3U has Underwater, which MH4U replaced with Jumping. That also means that there are many underwater monsters that won't be in MH4U, but are in MH3U.

Reactions: kaw1234
The games are different enough to enjoy both, if that's what you're asking. MH3U has Underwater, which MH4U replaced with Jumping. That also means that there are many underwater monsters that won't be in MH4U, but are in MH3U.
Wow , I domt know about this ..thanks giving me such of the info ,I want to look more about what you says , could you give me link to a website that had althese specific talk about Monster hunter..appreciate that~~

Play the games in order, lad.
Get Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate for Wii U or 3DS and then wait for Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate.
Why? I have MH3U and it's amazing.

Based on what i know about mh4u its has alot of more features that the 3rd such as online play for the 3ds without the use of a wii u and im not sure about this part but i heard you may be able to use some monsters as allys. but again, i dont know for a fact if that part is true or not. It sound like a great idea though either way. As for me i traded in my mh3u game in because of the fact that you cant play online without a wii u. So i would go with 4u based on everything iv heard and seen about it. You should proboly research it if you can only but one of them.. but my advise is to go with 4.

You should go with MH4U cause it will be the latest Monster Hunter game to exist (and its exclusive only for 3DS). Plus it features new hunting experience, new monsters and the highly-anticipated online multiplayer (that will be a problem in the future). I'm still playing MH3U and finished the Village quests but not the Port quests. I only hunt alone cause the MH3U 3DS Version has only one major flaw: It lacks the online multiplayer support unlike the Wii U version of the game or even Monster Hunter Tri on Wii (but the servers are long down). Also you need to buy the Wii U with MH3U Packet Relay Tools software downloaded on Wii U Eshop, to use it as a host to enable the MH3U 3DS Version to connect to the Wii U to play online, if you want to....) If you are a hardcore fan of MH that wants to spend lots of buck to try this, then go to MH3U or if you are a hardcore fan of MH that don't want to miss the new game, go to MH4U (I totally recommend this one!)

i started my hunter experience on my nintendo wii system, just after that I jumped into the 3ds version of the game which looked better and had more items to use. I can tell you that i am enjoying mh3u but I can't wait for MH4!! Probably I would have done the same I had already done. I would buy mh3 just to wait for mh4

I think you should get and save up for MHU4 since it is coming out soon and has great graphics and explains how to use and what you have to do if your a beginner and plus the MHU4 is better in the graphics and the gameplay.

you should probably buy monster hunter 4u. it has wayy more replayability than monster hunter 3u, and that's a lot since people spent hundreds and even thousands of hours on monster hunter 3u. For one, monster hunter 4u has online multiplayer so you will probably be playing that a ton if you buy it. monster hunter 3u for the 3ds did not have online multiplayer, only the wii u version could. Also, monster hunter 4u has 90 monsters which is more than monster hunter 3u, I think it had like 70 monsters. And the new monster hunter also has the ability to jump on a monster and mount it for like 10 secs if you get the timing right. it also has 2 new weapon classes.
If you're short on money then you should try saving up for 4u. mh3u is really good too and it would be really tempting to buy when it gets discounted to 20$ every now and then but monster hunter 4u is a really really big step up from 3u and definetly worth saving up for.

Back