MH4 Hype!

• Thread starter 4771
  • Start date

Praise \o/
Towns Folk
with the beginning of a new year, the release of mh4 this spring is even closer! so to celebrate the upcoming release of the game, what part of mh4 do you like the most so far? i honestly LOVE the insect glaive because it's the closest thing to something I've wanted since I started playing the series: fighting monsters with monsters!

with the beginning of a new year, the release of mh4 this spring is even closer! so to celebrate the upcoming release of the game, what part of mh4 do you like the most so far? i honestly LOVE the insect glaive because it's the closest thing to something I've wanted since I started playing the series: fighting monsters with monsters!

The DLC. Some of the weapon/armour you could get with it absolutely look OP/broken (just like most of the DLC stuff in MHP3rd).
And more, I think the way they incorporated both Nintendo and Capcom's franchises in it is also great, and most of the weapons/armour have a unique look too. (But I still want a FE DLC, Capcom!!!)

Of course, I think the game's going to be fun in general, so I picked the DLC because it's a nice bonus.

I never played a single game of the franchis but it looked cool
So I only hope it will be realesed for Wii U.

I never played a single game of the franchis but it looked cool
So I only hope it will be realesed for Wii U.

Sadly, I doubt it'll happen. Capcom said they have no plan on porting it to the Wii U, though it would have been a great idea.

Reactions: Iridium Winter
Besides, making it for the Wii U wouldn't pay off nearly as much as just keeping it on the 3DS, unfortunately. :/

I got MH3U for the Wii U, and I have loved it so much. I like the idea of the multiplayer and better graphics, along with how the controller works with it. I would get MH4 for the 3DS, but sadly my 3DS is wearing out, yhe R button doesn't work very well, the paint is barely scatching off, and the 3D slider stopped working. I will get it if I get a New 3DS, but if not, I really hope they release for the Wii U.

I'll probably get a New 3DS XL later down the line, but as far as I can tell, the difference in MH isn't really noticeable between the systems.

Seeing the trailer that we got in the Nintendo direct, the graphics look so...freaking...GREAT! Even by 3DS standards, the game seems to have the lighting and rendering quality of a PS3 game, similar to the Infamous line. And, the multiplayer is also something I'm excited for. It is really rewarding to fight a monster with an ally, and I also want to see the new line of weapons that will come.

I'm glad that they are upping the difficulty and adding more to do with this game.

Reactions: 532
Most anticipated game of the year for me right under no man's sky!

Just ordered it from Amazon :D

From what I have seen so far, one of the things that I am most excited about is the customization of your palicos, you can order them to do different tasks, to help you out when hunting, besides I think Capcom's idea of introducing different franchises' suit is amazing. I can't wait to get it!

Well I like the gameplay,the weapons and the hunters as well as the monsters and the quests and not mention those cats which help you out and make the game more interesting to play and enjoy.

Back