MH4U Starter Pack: Free Items and a “Super” Surprise!

• Thread starter MMMs
  • Start date
MMMs

MMMs

After 2 years, I'm Back!
Towns Folk
After you get your game, you should head to the Nintendo eShop and download the Patch 1.1 item listed there; that’s our free gift for you. But what exactly comes in this nice little present? Lots of super useful items! Here’s the list:

Mega Potion x50
Honey x30
Mega Dash Juice x15
Well-done Steak x30
Max Potion x10
Lifepowder x20
Ancient Potion x5
Flash Bomb x30
Sonic Bomb x30
Pitfall Trap x15
Shock Trap x15
Super Mushroom x6

Yep, you heard it right! For those early adopters of the game, from February 13 - March 15 you'll be able to claim the MH4U Starter Pack! FREE Items and a "Super" surprise! Just do the following steps and you'll be a ok!

1. Download and install the MH4 update 1.1.
2. Load the MH4 game.
3. Go to "Your House".
4. Go to the Housekeeper, the cat on the right side of your house.
5. Select Downloadable Content.
6. Go to the Gift Area Section.
7. Download the "Starter Pack".
8. Check your Item Box after downloading.

HOW TO GET THE SUPER MARIO BROS. COLLABORATION GEAR

Now that you’ve downloaded all your items, it’s time to get that special little bonus we’ve packed in for you: theSuper Mario Bros. Palico gear.

CAUTION:

With the 6x Super Mushrooms, you can only make 1 set of Palico gear, so choose carefully between either Marioor Luigi. Later on, we will release the DLC quest that will allow you to make the other set of armor.

REQUIREMENTS:

- Complete the first two quests from the Caravaneer – the Capital "C" Challenges

- Talk to your Ace Palico and make sure it is set to "Deploy" on Palico Board

- Buy 3 x Large Barrel from the Val Habar market (630z)

- 1300 z (Head 400z, Body 400z, Weapon 500z)

- 6x Super Mushrooms (comes with the Starter Pack)

STEPS:

1) Download the Starter Pack (see above)

2) Talk to the Smithy (The Man)

3) Select "Forge Palico Gear"

4) Select "Weapon", then "Invincible Hammer"

5) Select "Head", then "Mario Cap" or "Luigi Cap"

6) Select "Chest", then "Mario overalls" or "Luigi overalls"

Okay, now you have everything you need. To equip all this gear, head to Your House, walk over to the Palico Board and select "Manage Equipment".

All of which came from this site lol

http://www.capcom-unity.com/dubindo...-starter-pack-free-items-and-a-super-surprise

Reactions: Knight Rain
Very nice, I cant wait to try it out once i get my copy of MH4U, though im hoping I get lucky that my local gamestop still has the NN3DS LE bundled with that game. *sigh* sometimes work sucks.

BOOOOOOOO!!!! WE MISS THE HARD WAY! :p

This is actually really helpful, though. I knew they did it in Japan, didn't know they did it here, thanks dude :D

Nice I didn't know about this if I can get a the money for the e shop card I will buy it plus I think that when you buy the game from the e shop you can get a free theme with the main monster in the demo,the game will sell if everybody knows about this.

Back