MH4U Wii U Tease (???)

• Thread starter nicklesimba
  • Start date
nicklesimba

nicklesimba

New Kid from Dreamland
Towns Folk
There was some anime/cosplaying event and there was a poster labeled Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate and it had a Wii U logo in the corner. It wasn't a photoshopped picture, but it could have been an accident... Hopefully its actually a real thing!

Screenshot_2014-09-13-23-51-57.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm.. It could be legit. I mean Nintendo did do a Monster Hunt Deal With Capcom after all and the best news thanks to that deal, Nintendo has been selling More 3DS's systems and getting some profit and so is Capcom. I think it's likely Capcom will release a Wii U version of Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate next year but i think they want to see how the US sales of Monster Hunter 4 does first. I think it will do well, since there is a fanbase for this game :)

Reactions: nicklesimba
I have a strong feeling it's legit. Nintendo is doing all it can to boost sales of the WiiU with a good library of games and this will probably draw a lot of people.

I think it's real.

That would be great ! Maybe (if that's real, I hope so) there will be the possibility to have multiplayer between the 3DS version of the game and the potential WiiU one !

By the way, that would mean that Capcom would have lied to us, but in a good way :D. I hope they'll do a WiiU version so much, because a friend of mine has been disappointed by the fact that there wouldn't be a WiiU version of the game.

Capcom US said that it was simply a printing mistake :cry:. Sorry, WiiU owners!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: nicklesimba
Back