MHGU: anyone here able to handle 'defy the phrophecy' quest hardcore white fatalis?

• Thread starter Kadaj
  • Start date
Kadaj

Kadaj

The Masochistic Hardcore Player XP
Towns Folk
so i managed to beat the non-event white fatalis quest in an online game after a bit of trial and error. it wasnt that bad tbh, its definitely much worse in freedom unite (i havent played that one but ive seen enough to know this is true). i had a number of dummies trying to do what i call 'play hero' and either grind too many combos at the wrong time or worse going for the head when he isnt toppled (its possible to knock him down but the rate seems greatly reduced here, most likely so its harder to cheese him with tactics such as sleep bombing). this isnt bad for gunners to do when the team is properly spread out but im talking about blademasters here so... probably not wise unless youre in 10 minute warning.

im a prowler main personally, i bring healers to most quests overall for both avoiding deaths myself and true health horn to aid partners whenever possible, especially against any fatalis since one mistake can mean death (especially the white one!). i cant find anyone who can handle the event/ GX quest called 'defy the prophecy' for the hardcore white fatalis (dont worry its not like the frontier Z madhouse one but still very tough and long). either teammates cart out or we run out of time and this is with either 3 people or a full team total. if anyone here knows how to do it id appreciate some help farming this, its very tough and randoms dont seem reliable here.

Back