MHGU: furious rajang gunner gear worth it?

• Thread starter Kadaj
  • Start date
Kadaj

Kadaj

The Masochistic Hardcore Player XP
Towns Folk
ive dealt with a good handful of difficult and (some very annoying) monsters in this game but there are some for me (like many other monster hunter players) that are just so perpetually annoying that i havent even bothered with them that much. one of these monsters was rajang... and i havent even bothered making plans to fight a furious rajang in this game. to be honest, its even painful just watching someone else try to put up with his broken shenanigans... i watched someone attempt a solo on him for G rank and while he did not kill him i will legit hand it to him for managing to survive even 30 minutes of this crazy monkey who just literally keeps going and never stops. unlike many deviants his hitzones arent even that deadly (except that huge thunder beam that im pretty sure has infinite distance), hes just so dang fast and to be honest avoiding those bounces feels so much like luck (i believe furious rajang can do these at anytime unlike a regular one which has to be enraged from what i recall). the guy i watched attempt this was even using adept style and it was still a major pain for him (i probably wouldnt have done much better than him tbh).

so the real question... is the gunner armor set from him any good? im a LBG main and do either valor or striker depending on the situation. though for furious rajang im probably stuck with either trying adept or using striker. last time i tried valor on a regular rajang well lets just say that couldve gone better but it wasnt terrible (thank god). i saw the LBG from him and its pretty bad, maximum deviation and a -25% affinity which demands negative crit as far as i know. then for the bad deviation youve gotta have yet another skill to decrease it as much as possible... not really worth it if i had to guess, but i couldnt find his armor listed online so feel free to link me for the skills on that if possible. thanks for any possible feedback

Back