MHGU solo charm farming tip

• Thread starter Kadaj
  • Start date
Kadaj

Kadaj

The Masochistic Hardcore Player XP
Towns Folk
so for anyone trying to find different ways to farm charms solo, i imagine some might be tired of seeing 'kill the DLC G rank brachydios over and over again'. while this is definitely the recommended way, for people who dont have friends to play the game with (or have friends who dont own the game) i think ive found another relatively decent way that also has gotten me tons of wycadamy points as well. i generally get about 5-8 charms per run in less than 10 minutes.

all you need to do is choose the quest in 6* high rank hub called 'coal hearted'. But--dont exit the game when yoh drop 10 in the box. instead drop another 5 pieces of coal and from my experience this has a decent chance of giving you a couple timeworm charms. this doesnt count in any charms found while mining which is another reason i like doing charm runs this way. Note: before telling me these are going to be crap charms (and generally they probably will be), keep in mind that we have G rank level melding which makes it so garbage charms arent completely useless and i would suggest hording them for this reason. you can easily turn trash into the charm of your dreams so to speak using the melder.

Now once you hoard a good amount of charms from this just use the melder and if you want you can spam the first great maccao to game the system quickly. ive gotten several very good charms from the melder so for anyone like me helping random newbies or who prefer to do as much as they can solo this is a great way to farm charms, some extra cash and wycademy points as well (youll need these for charm recycling with the melder and any necessary resources for your playstyle). for details on unlocking the quest you can look this up, as i dont want to flood this post with this information for the sake of being reasonable.

Important note: Sakura trick no longer works in MHGU, but this is a great way to easily get charms solo even with that being said

Back