• Thread starter D4rkDragon
  • Start date
D4rkDragon

D4rkDragon

Lemon Dragon
Towns Folk
Here they are:
new-nintendo-3ds-cover-plates-no-065-monster-hunter-x-428259.1.jpg

(Source: http://www.play-asia.com/new-nintendo-3ds-cover-plates-no065-monster-hunter-x/13/7096g3)

For now, since Monster Hunter X/Generations has been out only in Japan, it's... Japan-only, and it's even featured in a N3DS limited edition with the game. But, considering the fact that we had MH4U N3DS plates, it's likely that Australia, Europe and America will get them. (Warning: those are assumptions, they don't reflect what Capcom or Nintendo may do; but if they don't do that, I'll just be able to throw my money at my screen anyway)

Since I'm about to get a New 3DS soon, I'm considering getting this one instead of the black MH4U one, but right now, it's pretty expensive (Because Japan, and potential fees on import and other awful stuff when buying online). What about you ? What do you think about it ? Do you think us, western players (eastern for Australia) will get it ?

PS: It even have those "informations" at the top in other languages, do it Nintendo! /hype

I can only hope that these plates ever get released outside of Japan, as I really enjoy their look. I don't usually like to put plates on my 3DS, but the look of these has changed my opinion somewhat regarding how good plates can look. However, an American release is looking less and less likely as time goes on...:dead:

Back