SSBB mii fighters

• Thread starter Taz705
  • Start date
Taz705

Taz705

TRADE WITH ME ON POKEMON
Towns Folk
how do i make a good mii fighter o nsuper smash brother son 3ds a nd wii u:(

Erm there are three choices right? Gunner, melee and swordfighter. It depends on how you like to battle. Are you long range or short range? Long range is obviously the Gunner, and for short range I would suggest the Brawler. Choose moves that are like the ones that you use when playing the actual characers. Ex. if you like Little Mac's Up B then get that for the Brawler. Play around with it until you get it.

Reactions: Mikaya
Another way you can make a good mii fighter is by training and feeding equipment to your mii. Also you should be aware of the custom move sets, and of course, get used to the one that fits you. Sometimes, you can be so good with them that you can accomplish earning 1st place in a tourney (if they allow it)!

Reactions: blinboy
This is basically how I do it for the three classes.

For Mii Swordfigter, I focus all their stat boosts in Speed and Attack. They're the type to rack up damage early on so getting to the enemy fast is important.

For Mii Brawler, I would focus their stats in Attack and Defense. Getting close to the enemy with a character only using your fists is rough, but when you do it'll hurt em good.

For Mii Gunner, I like to focus on Attack and Defense aswell. Gunner's are the long range type so speed isn't really important. You want to hit hard from a distance. The defense will help with any projectiles the enemies may have themselves.

As for what custom moves you want, it's really up to you. I usually just pick whatever looks flashiest because I like it.

Good luck!

Reactions: 3391
This is basically how I do it for the three classes.

For Mii Swordfigter, I focus all their stat boosts in Speed and Attack. They're the type to rack up damage early on so getting to the enemy fast is important.

For Mii Brawler, I would focus their stats in Attack and Defense. Getting close to the enemy with a character only using your fists is rough, but when you do it'll hurt em good.

For Mii Gunner, I like to focus on Attack and Defense aswell. Gunner's are the long range type so speed isn't really important. You want to hit hard from a distance. The defense will help with any projectiles the enemies may have themselves.

As for what custom moves you want, it's really up to you. I usually just pick whatever looks flashiest because I like it.

Good luck!
This is great advice but I'd also like to throw in that some equipment can give you special bonuses like higher jump and stuff, give them equipment fittingly (extra run speed for Sword people, added launching for Gunners and brawlers etc)

I like my Miis faster in my opinion. For a Mii Brawler their special attacks have all the kill potential (besides their down smash and up smash but don't even think about using his forward smash unless you want to lose the match).
Mii Swordfighters might want to be defensive though because he can get counter and they have really neat range with their sword (haven't used Swordfighter that much tbh).
Mii Gunners just need defense and speed for sure because they can do better in a longer distance away and they need to take advantage of the field.

I like my Miis faster in my opinion. For a Mii Brawler their special attacks have all the kill potential (besides their down smash and up smash but don't even think about using his forward smash unless you want to lose the match).
Mii Swordfighters might want to be defensive though because he can get counter and they have really neat range with their sword (haven't used Swordfighter that much tbh).
Mii Gunners just need defense and speed for sure because they can do better in a longer distance away and they need to take advantage of the field.

We have completely opposite ways of playing.

I guess it really is all about how you like to play. Just do whatever you want really.

Reactions: 3391
Back