Mii Plaza Games.

• Thread starter P2.0
  • Start date
P2.0

P2.0

BlueJ was here.
Towns Folk
(Before I start,I wanna say sorry that my post on AoT:3DS didn't come up sooner.Trippy connection.. <__< ) Before I started playing Tomodachi Life,or any of the games from Eshop,the Mii Plaza was my only source of games for my 3DS right then.Find Mii,and Find Mii 2 was very fun to play,and me and 'nii-san' made Miis to trade for more warriors. (No,we couldn't find anyone in our vicinity to Streetpass with) After an update or two,new games appeared in the Plaza! :eek: I've looked at the info,and they all seem exciting to get.But I only have like $10.00 in my Eshop account.What I wanna know,if you have any of those new games,are they worth getting?

I finished Find Mii back in 2011 and 2012 and while it was fun and such, I didn't enjoy it enough to play it again to unlock Find Mii 2. I didn't play the Puzzle Games at all, I open them occasionally to accept new pieces but never even try to complete them.

As for the Mii Plaza games that have to be bought, I'd recommend that you do not buy them. They mostly appear to be similar grinds to Find Mii and Puzzle Swap, require too much time and give back too little satisfaction in return. :bag:

Reactions: P2.0
Ahh,so it's a no? Gotcha,and thanks.I was about to dwindle the $10.00 I had to $7.00,or lower(Due to tax,which I still think shouldn't be in Eshop). :D

The games that are available on the Mii plaza are really not worth it, even if they are relatively cheap. The games require you to meet other 3DS owners with StreetPass, and if you live in an area far from people or you don't take your 3DS outside very often, it isn't really a good idea to invest money in those games. The eShop for the 3DS has much better games for your money, and don't have that feature that makes it necessary to meet other people to progress further.

You should buy these games only if you have like $50 or something. I have Warrior's Way and Monster Manor. I have been waiting 2 months for someone who actually has Warrior's Way to streetpass me. But you can get plaza tickets and get awesome hats. NEVER BUY FLOWER TOWN!!! Flower town is a game for a gardenist. It looks so boring. My friend had it and he told me he didn't play it after the first few days. I really don't care about new streetpass games because they are short and after a few months, they start to get boring. But Monster Manor is fun. Mii force looks good, but if you live in an area that has almost no 3DS's around, don't get it. I would rate the games all together 2/5.

I bought them all at once. They are the type of games that won't allow you go go any further unless you have streetpass tags or sufficient play coin funds. Each time you go through all of the games, it gets tiring and takes a while. It kind of made me not want to go on Streetpass Mii Plaza at all, but that's just me (and my lazy self lol).

Well,I've only StreetPassed with two people outside,and the only other people I do that with are my bros.I guess it'd be fun if the three of us got the game and made Miis to trade back in forth,but that'd take a while. :/ On the other hand,I love meh hats that I got from the first two games. :3

Ahh,so it's a no? Gotcha,and thanks.I was about to dwindle the $10.00 I had to $7.00,or lower(Due to tax,which I still think shouldn't be in Eshop). :D
You can change your zip code to something like 99551 (Alaska, US) to get zero tax. I don't know if it works anymore after the region-can't-be-changed-anymore update, but you might try.

You should get the new games if you are bored of the old ones or you just want to look sexy in the new hats.

Ah, the Streetpass games. Easily my guilty pleasures, all of them. Unfortunately, I live in an area where getting Streetpasses is next to impossible unless you go out and really explore, so I gotta rely on Play Coins, which is somewhat a pain to collect them. I would cast an opinion on each of them, but then it'd be so lengthy and tiresome to read. In short, I recommend getting them all in a bundle right then and there, if they still offer the bundle. Saves you a couple bucks. Even with the disadvantages, I simply love them, and the stories they tell.

They don't have the bundle anymore. You also save 5 bucks in the bundle. So just get Monster Manor, Warrior's Way and Mii Force. I still remember that glitch where I got 300 Play coins(in my 3DS) and used them all on Warrior's Way. got about 100,000 soldiers because I was at rank 13. I agree with Flutterpawz, the stories they tell are stupendous. If only they added a few more games...

Reactions: P2.0 and Flutterpawz
The games are good and all but I would prefer buying another game from the e-shop but if u don't have all that money then you should buy one of the mii plaza games like monster manor that seems like a nice adventuring one.

@DarkLord :Well,I don't have a lot of money yet to go to Eshop,and unfortunately,not enough for any of the plaza games yet... T^T But I'll take Monster Manor into consideration. :) I was actually thinking of buying that one.

Back