Miiverse Archive (Archiverse)

• Thread starter Jisenku
  • Start date
J

Jisenku

I have an obsession with Tesla >.<
Towns Folk
I found this website called Archiverse, and a team of people archived 17 Terabytes worth of Miiverse posts, and now you can see if you got your posts archived or not, and see what sort of stupid things you did as a kid in Miiverse. Share your profiles and see what cursed things come up

https://archiverse.guide/

My Miiverse: https://archiverse.guide/user/UndertaleFanSans

Last edited:
Reactions: Dark Link, phofufury and Mizunil
THIS IS SO COOL! I'm realising how cringey my posts were and how much I miss miiverse, I wish it/something similar was on the switch. But thanks for showing this haha, a little nostalgia trip I completely forgot about

Reactions: phofufury and Jisenku
Now that I think about it, my last post was on September 10th, and what I said was

I'm not going to let you all leave without a goodbye! By the Way, join me at nintenpedia.com/fourms and enter the referral code Chi for a little special something. It is completely free off cursing and other not safe for work things. Please make sure to follow me, Chi on Nintenpedia! Please post on my profile about the Miiverse post! Oh yeah... Tails for Smash Port?

So that's how I started coming here more often

@P2.0 Is your account archived? :sneaky:

Reactions: P2.0
@P2.0 Is your account archived? :sneaky:
Yeah, actually. 'o' I sometimes go there to post the art on my accounts. \o/

...They didn't get ALL of it, though. I drew too much apparently. :eyes2: Bunch of buggers...

• Funny
Reactions: Jisenku and Dark Link
Yeah, actually. 'o' I sometimes go there to post the art on my accounts. \o/

...They didn't get ALL of it, though. I drew too much apparently. :eyes2: Bunch of buggers...
Hiya! I'm P2, nice to meet you! ^-^ I own a 3ds and Wii U. ( Don't FR me if I don't know you. ) I'll accept one only if I feel like I think we know each other enough. I sometimes do requests if I'm in a good mood. I do mini comics to entertain MYSELF, but if you're interested, I'll tell you about it. :3 Only Yeah Angel can yeah-bomb me, cuz she doesn't overdo it. :/
:3

• Funny
Reactions: P2.0
  • Funny
Reactions: Jisenku
Mine were archived. Some were pretty funny ngl. NNID: Vistra9000 .

By the Way, join me at nintenpedia.com/fourms and enter the referral code Chi for a little special something. It is completely free off cursing

Last edited:
  • Funny
Mine were archived. Some were pretty funny ngl. NNID: Vistra9000 .
:eyes: dont bring that up

nintenpedia.com/fourms should be our meme page. :pepe:

• Funny
How did they get this data? That's fun.

How did they get this data? That's fun.
When Miiverse was shutting down, they got web crawlers to search and archive all of the information into servers. They also use archive.org web screenshots to help supplement their profiles.

Reactions: Duffy
Back