miiverse for 3ds/nnid exchange

• Thread starter 3dsatackman
  • Start date
3dsatackman

3dsatackman

Master of Fire!
Towns Folk
miiverse came with a update yesturday. who else is exited? i am , and anyone who wants to exhange nnid -nintendo network id . my nnid is 3dsatackman. lol thats what i use for everything.

If anybody wants it, my Nintendo Network ID is D4rkDragon.
@3dsatackman :
I'll add you when I'll have 5 minutes.

As what I have seen, it's not as restricted as what it was supposed to be.
There's even a community to talk about SSB4 ! But, expect some pac-man and other drawings.

I'm not very excited, seeing as I already had Miiverse on Wii U anyway.

My Nintendo Network ID is Greninja.

If anybody wants it, my Nintendo Network ID is D4rkDragon.
@3dsatackman :
I'll add you when I'll have 5 minutes.

As what I have seen, it's not as restricted as what it was supposed to be.
There's even a community to talk about SSB4 ! But, expect some pac-man and other drawings.

yes it looks realy cool. and i am following you.
I'm not very excited, seeing as I already had Miiverse on Wii U anyway.

My Nintendo Network ID is Greninja.

i am following you also. and the wii u version does look better. but at least there is this on 3ds.

@3dsatackman :
I am now following you. Sure you love AC:NL, by judging your posts.

yes i do :). also do you have it on wii u ? if so wht is the diference between the 2? and is there the acnl place like there is on wii u?

yes i do :). also do you have it on wii u ? if so wht is the diference between the 2? and is there the acnl place like there is on wii u?

There's no AC on WiiU, as far as I know. Perhaps that, however, they will release one on it soon.
Got my first "Like" thing by posting on the Pokemon X/Y community.

Add me... :) I will add you back when I see you are following me... My Nintendo Network ID is: xXAwesomeDudeXx... My goal is to GIVE other people 10,000 yeahs... Giving ten thousand people a yeah for christmas... Hahahahahahaha

Back