Minecraft and Terraria for 3ds and Wii U

• Thread starter silentdevlyn
  • Start date
S

silentdevlyn

NintenPedia Member
Towns Folk
This would be a big improvement and would make it a lot more fun what do you guys think Nintendo might actually become pretty popular and I mean more popular than it already is which is saying something let me know if you guys think this is a good idea

Terraria is coming to 3DS and Wii U and a story mode Minecraft game (Minecraft: Story Mode) is coming to Wii U.

The Nintendo eShop has 2 Minecraft-like games though. Cube Creator 3D with is definitely close to Minecraft and some game about alien ant invaders which also focuses on FPS. It has an online mode but a video I watched on it looks boring because I saw no one else. I'd go with Cube Creator if you want the Minecraft experience.

Those kind of games make me angry because they profit off of minecrafts succsess and give absolutely no credit to the game and its always little kids who buy them because their too stupid to relize the difference and then the company gets money for the stupid statigys

Those kind of games make me angry because they profit off of minecrafts succsess and give absolutely no credit to the game and its always little kids who buy them because their too stupid to relize the difference and then the company gets money for the stupid statigys
Well to be fair, they do have things in their games that try to differentiate them from Minecraft. That's like saying all platformers give no credit for ripping off mario's success

Back