[Minecraft] Craft Mods?

• Thread starter Kakea
  • Start date
Kakea

Kakea

Survivor
Towns Folk
When we finally got Minecraft on Wii U I wanted to see the Textures but.... they only have random
packs....:( I was kinda sad about this and wanted something more exciting for Minecraft on, Wii U!!!???
but nothing....which Nintendo series do you want to see in the future? if it's possible to choose what you
wanted for the game....which series do you want to see as a texture?
I want to see Zelda,I can easily imagine what every block and enemy would be! :D

There are already plenty of unofficial LoZ texture packs out there, but I wonder how an official one would differ from the others. Needless to say, it'd be neat and more than likely creative, especially with mobs. :p

A Kirby Dreamland texture pack would be cool.

Reactions: Kakea
There are already plenty of unofficial LoZ texture packs out there, but I wonder how an official one would differ from the others. Needless to say, it'd be neat and more than likely creative, especially with mobs. :p

A Kirby Dreamland texture pack would be cool.
I can see it now! Waddle Dee creepers,Cupi Ghasts,(I wish I remember the name of these enemies) witches
and chip dogs! I wished I had more Kirby games,I could redo all of the mobs! :D

With the Zelda one would the wolves be Wolf Link once tamed!? :eek:.

How about...Super Mario? I'd like an Official Pokémon mod though, I'm sure Nintendo would do great with this.

Reactions: Kakea
Me too! I'd love to see a Pokemon mod for Minecraft! it seems like the most realistic
experience for the series: I'm even going to make Pokemon structures in my world
surrounding the neighborhood! But Mario textures.....I would love to see it, but
something's telling me I would be terrified...(maybe Bowser skin on the ender dragon
would be the freakiest thing that I've ever seen...:D)

Reactions: Jeff The Killer
Back