Minecraft is evil D:

• Thread starter 4362
  • Start date

Yaaaaaaaadooooooooooon
Towns Folk
Everytime I play survival mode I know that something watches me.... D:

Reactions: Kakea
Herobrine?

Well when your in Minecraft isolation gets the best of you. The game makes you feel lonely since you technically are unless when you play with other people then that's a whole different story. Try enjoying the open vast world and ignore that feeling of isolation since it ruins the fun. Like try building a sky mansion since it's so fun to be up in the air next to a mine so you can get resources from and try decorating the interior with cool stuff like couches and painted carpet that looks great on the material ur building your house with. Bonus to this all mods are away from you and can't get to you, also make a farm up in ur sky mansion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its way more fun (read: scarier) when you're lost in a cave and running out of torches. Many diamonds were lost that way.

I know you mean I had many instances in Minecraft that made me stop playing for a few days.

One time I was playing offline on the 360. So that meant I was by myself, not gonna lie I was playing in creative mode because I love building random things. Anyway at one point I got messages saying "Go Away" and "Leave me alone" I remember sitting down some glowstone then being sent spiraling through the sky! I died the pop up message said "Arekusu was killed by "

Another time that made me furious was when I played multiplayer on the computer. I was with my friends and it was my first time playing Minecraft and I had just learned to get a dog. I named him Oliver. Several months past and me and my friends were making a world to post to the servers. Well later that week we logged on and noticed the world was in ruins! We were confused as to who did this but chose to not complain and just fix the mess.

Once everything was fixed we continued to work on the world with help from other players. As we worked we noticed that there was an Enderman just standing there. And if we went somewhere it would follow us, this happened for several weeks until one day one of my friends typed "Geez, dat Ender is a freak...it's always here"

Well without warning the Enderman took out and placed down several TNT and blew up the spot my friend was working killing him! The Ender then banned my other friends and killed me and Oliver! Its was some jerk Minecraft admin who later had the nerve to post "Enjoy MC"

Reactions: Kakea and Derplink_:3
I think it's lag but me and siblings played Pocket Edition, and while we're building every time we enter certain worlds we were attacked by a "Minecraft Ghost" (I know there's Ghats in other versions) it would hit us in random places making us afraid to move around because of the jumpstart screams from the characters.To prove it was a ghost whenever a mob hit's you, you shake and can turn around to see it.We turn and see nothing taking damage until it kills a player or until we turn it off!

Reactions: Jeff The Killer
That's scary...0_o I know that Herobrine doesn't scream, and my encounter was spooky. But your story would make me stop playing altogether.

Back