• XboxOne

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kirbs321

Kirbs321

New Kid on the Block
Towns Folk
When ever i play minecraft i always want to play it on the wii u because I'm not sure because the others are better and when i play Xbox 360 edition i do not like it but it is known as better. the one reason that i like it better is that it uses of tv play which i like better. tell me what edition u like better and lets play minecraft swell

Wii U ID: HUGEkirby

I like the PC version of Minecraft the best, simply because of larger worlds, more items/mobs, more textures, tons of Mincraft servers with minigames and an insurmountable number of mods. Though the console versions have better graphics, I will say. :p

I also have the Wii U version of Minecraft, so if you wanna add me here's my NNID: YoNesto :jimlad:

I don't own minecraft, but I've played it a bit on my friend's playstation, and on pc some too. I don't know if it was just me not being used to a ps3 controller, but I had such a hard time playing especially selecting and crafting. I've played a bit of the PC version, and it is super intuitive in the controls, and was so much easier to control and play.

In my opinion PC is the best and PE is the second best
Because you can use mods. And get servers (PC servers are the best PE are sorta laggy)
But I don't own either XD I used to have PE
But know I have Wii u version.
To me it feels like all the console versions are the same with slight differences.

I like the PC version of Minecraft the best, simply because of larger worlds, more items/mobs, more textures, tons of Mincraft servers with minigames and an insurmountable number of mods. Though the console versions have better graphics, I will say. :p

I also have the Wii U version of Minecraft, so if you wanna add me here's my NNID: YoNesto :jimlad:

ok sure

IMO Minecraft for PC, though I don't play it anymore, is definitely better than other versions. It's got better graphics, worlds, a lot less lag, mods, commands and is all easier to control! The only other version I've played was for the Ps4 and it wasn't all that. Because the controls were very odd to use and understand.

Reactions: TribstyAnn
Back