Minecraft Wii U Exclusive Skin Packs/Texture Packs

• Thread starter Morgan643DS
  • Start date
Morgan643DS

Morgan643DS

I'm Not A Pikachu
Towns Folk
Does anyone remember that on Minecraft PC you could use this mod called Pixelmon, which was basically Pokemon but that couldn't be used (because of licensing I guess). Wouldn't it be kind of cool if Nintendo released an exclusive skin/texture pack based on that mod? And instead of calling it Pixelmon, Nintendo can actually call it Pokemon since they make the games. And why not even add a Mario and Zelda skin/texture pack. It would be cool right... RIGHT?!? Sorry... anyways, these skins and textures can just be like a Nintendo exclusive thing. Kinda like the Halo skin/texture pack is exclusive to the Xbox (and I think PlayStation. I'm not sure) What do you think? Should there be an exclusive Pokemon (or Mario or Zelda) skin/texture pack? What are some of your ideas?

I feel like that could be a thing if Minecraft Wii U became a really big game like Splatoon did. Although I feel like if they did have skin packs for Minecraft it may have to be purchased as DLC unless they just want to give free content in Software Updates like they do with Mario Maker. Skin packs could be pretty cool, and maybe some could be based on the Pixelmon skins that everyone one Minecraft PC love XD

Reactions: Morgan643DS
I feel like that could be a thing if Minecraft Wii U became a really big game like Splatoon did. Although I feel like if they did have skin packs for Minecraft it may have to be purchased as DLC unless they just want to give free content in Software Updates like they do with Mario Maker. Skin packs could be pretty cool, and maybe some could be based on the Pixelmon skins that everyone one Minecraft PC love XD

Yeah I agree.

Would be cool, I must admit

I like this idea :D.

And with Minecraft having a story mode now, what Nintendo had choice selection for Nintendo themed Story Modes? Like Zelda could be 'The Legend', Mario would be 'The Star' and Pokémon 'The Monster Master' or something like that.

Back