1. NintenPedia Guest Message

Get 3DS/Wii U/Switch eShop Credit

Members of the community can earn or win Nintendo 3DS/WiiU/Switch eShop credit. This is available to North American and European region 3DS and Wii U owners (Switch is region free). Earn Play Coins by posting in the forum and exchange them for eShop credit. It's that easy.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Yoshi - 3DS Pedia
Signing up for an account lets you communicate with other Nintendo gamers from around the world. Play games, ask questions, have fun and earn eShop credit along the way.

User Shop Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Codes

Discussion in 'Nookling Junction' started by coachhip, Oct 9, 2017.

1. coachhip

coachhip New Kid on the Block Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    69 coins
    Turns out my siblings all have codes for these as well, and I'm in a large family. We all already have Minecraft so we don't need these. Yes, I do have their permission to sell their codes for Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. I gave them some candy for em haha.

Current Stock: 5 (Plus one more that's being sold in the contests section to a lucky winner!)
    Current PC Price: 400 (Can be negotiated.)

*I will go first if you seem trustworthy to me as I'm new! :)*
    eeveeruleslol likes this.
  2. TribstyAnn

TribstyAnn Me. Authoritative Cynic

Play Coins:
    424 coins
    That's actually incredibly cheap. The conversion rate for playcoins is 1 american dollar is equal to 170 playcoins. Most people though won't buysomething with pc, though, unless it is a bit of a discount off of that conversion rate.
    There are rules on how to do trade and purchases. You should always have a staff member involved so that you don't get screwed or you don't screw anyone. Being new shouldn't negate you right to protection and the presumption of innocence. Just get @Marc involved with any future transactions, and you'll be fine. :)
    coachhip and Dark Link like this.
  3. coachhip

Play Coins:
    69 coins
    Thanks for the tips, while I doubt an experienced user would scam me, I'm happy to have a middleman deal in any transactions made with me and someone non-trustworthy. :)
  4. Eridan

Eridan Badge Badger Cartoon-ish

Play Coins:
    27 coins
    Hello. Am interested. I'll pay 500 pc for one.
  5. coachhip

Play Coins:
    69 coins
    Awesome, pm me and we can deal. Also thanks for the extra!