Mini: Big Order Review

• Thread starter V_Weeb
  • Start date
V_Weeb

V_Weeb

Ashe Trash
Towns Folk
Hi here is a mini review of an anime called Big Order that i just finished watching like 15 minutes ago. btw i cant promise it will be spoiler free but i try.

Story: Order users have the ability to grant their wishes with their special powers called Orders. Eiji Hoshimiya is responsible for the Great Destruction that happened exactly ten years ago because of his wish, which is why he refuses to use his power. When the transfer student Rin Kurenai makes a move on him and kidnapped his sister, Eiji's life as an Order user begins.

Characters: I think the characters have very much potential but it feels like only half of the characters gets the spotlight and character development while the other half are like only mentioned ones and then just pop up from time to time. but the characters that gets the spotlight are likeable and good.

For me this anime was half enjoyable and half frustrated basically you will spend half of your time watching being like: this is really enjoyable and fun to watch. And 25% of the time you will be like: What the hell is going on. And the other 25% of the time you will be like: WTF!?

Rating: 6.5 /10 it was fun to watch but its half enjoyable and half filled with WTF or what the hell is happening moments. .

Back