Mini Inazuma Eleven GO Shadow/Light Review

• Thread starter V_Weeb
  • Start date
V_Weeb

V_Weeb

Ashe Trash
Towns Folk
Mini Review: Inazuma Eleven Go shadow/light review

Inazuma eleven go shadow/light is a RPG (Role Playing Game) for the 3ds and It’s a very short but fun and a lot to do after you beat the story like more tournaments and more characters to unlock.

Gameplay/Controls

In Inazuma eleven go Shadow/Light you control one character with the circle pad. The control pad or the stylus around Tokyo. You can use the L and R button to rotate the screen to see around. In matches you use the stylus to control the characters around a football field and use special moves to dribble, block, shot and catch. When you use a special move you lose TP And if you use a character to much in a battle you lose GP so don’t use it to much. Neither should you use special moves or the characters to much, it’s important to find the balance.

Story

The Story is about a young boy, called Arion Sherwind that lives in Inazuma town in Japan and he is going to a new school which is a junior high school named Raimon. There Arion is going to join the football club, but before he can join the football team the school gets attacked by another football team called black knights. Raimon football club has to battle the team to protect the school. afterward they won against the black knights Arion joins the football club. The club participants in a football tournament and Arion discovers that the score of the match is determined by fifth sector a evil team trying to take over football. Arion and the others has to protect football from fifth sector. But the team insist but won’t accept it and tries to persuade the team to join him and they do after some events. Many people around japan have lost hope about football but when Arion fights back everyone gets inspired by him and in time more and more people join the football club (I don’t want to spoil to much for you).

The story is very nice and i like it and I recommend the game for those that like RPG games or football fans that want to get into the genre

8/10

I played the Shadow version and my brother played the light version and yes we played the sequal chrono stone but that review will be for the future.

Last edited:
Back