• Thread starter Tyrone
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tyrone

Tyrone

Totally Marcs Alt :3
Banned User
Hey guy's i dont know if this should be in manga/anime zone, But here's my theory of misty's dead...
In the 24th episode of pokemon misty gets licked by a haunter and after a few hours of research of pokemon i found these pokedex entries.
Its tongue is made of gas. If licked, its victim starts shaking constantly until death eventually comes.

HAUNTER is a dangerous POKéMON. If one beckons you while floating in darkness, you must never approach it. This POKéMON will try to lick you with its tongue and steal your life away.

Its tongue is made of gas. If licked, its victim starts shaking constantly until death eventually comes.

It licks with its gaseous tongue to steal the victim’s life force. It lurks in darkness for prey.

Ya...So misty is dead 100% and no one can disapprove of this fact!
Oh she also was never seen again after that episode...

What do you mean Misty's ded?

Maybe she went to the hospital(i dunno if that happened in pokemon but dats mai take) to get treated? Who knows? Nintendo.

Tbh,Haunter IS a dangerous Pokemon but Misty's disapperance sure is a mystery.

What do you mean Misty's ded?

Maybe she went to the hospital(i dunno if that happened in pokemon but dats mai take) to get treated? Who knows? Nintendo.

Tbh,Haunter IS a dangerous Pokemon but Misty's disapperance sure is a mystery.
well from 1 lick it sucks the victim life away...it would be a miracle if she lived!

well from 1 lick it sucks the victim life away...it would be a miracle if she lived!
Yeah,that will be awesome if she was around in black and white
Maybe X and Y?

Yeah,that will be awesome if she was around in black and white
Maybe X and Y?
maybe

I sorta disagree with you because she was seen in the Johto series and the Hoenn series (Probably only in one episode in the Hoenn series) I agree that Haunter can kill stuff with it's tongue.But maybe it only kills Pokémon not humans.Misty probably went back to her Gym in Kanto.Misty is NOT dead.

Reactions: Shadic145
Misty ain't dead. In my opinion, I think it can only kill pokemon and not humans, let's say that pikachu got licked then yeah, it would have a chance of dying. Also I'm pretty sure if Misty was dead she wouldn't be seen for a few episodes in Hoenn. Also I want to point out another thing, death isn't a defined thing in the anime, sure it's mentioned a few times but it's never stated directly.

well then EVERYONE can disapprove of this fact XD

But Pikachu did get licked! Remember? When they were in the haunted mansion. Plus Misty was in some epsiodes in the Hoenn region :p BTW None of the Pokedex entries are happening in the anime, because most fire type Pokemmons are hotter than the sun, but anybody can go near it and not burn :/

I've heard of that theory before ! :p I thought of it as really weird and that possibly Misty can be dead but I think that it was just probably a joke and there are things that can probably heal and recover the lick . Pokedex entries aren't very accurate though perhaps it may be true :p

I think they mean with death psychic death. So not physically like ded you go to grave. I mean depressions and these things you know

Hold up. If you guys are saying Misty is dead because she got licked by Haunter, then the same should go for Ash's Pikachu and Charizard, because they also got licked. Plus, I'm fairly certain that Haunter's Pokedex entry was written by a 12-year-old kid who was likely exaggerating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back